Crimson Gray: Dusk and Dawn [BxG] [Psychological] [Yandere]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Sierra Lee
Regular

Crimson Gray: Dusk and Dawn [BxG] [Psychological] [Yandere]

#1 Post by Sierra Lee »

A slice of life visual novel with the emphasis on the slicing. Play as a mentally unstable young woman with blood on her hands trying to adapt to a normal life.

Since my thread for the previous game got a little attention here, I decided to make another one now that the sequel is being prepared for release. Almost everything is done and I've gotten the Steam page approved:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/8944 ... _and_Dawn/

Full Intro
Lizzie has it all: a loving boyfriend, a beautiful collection of knives, and an intense desire to murder. She's escaped the conspiracy that forced her to kill in self-defense, but now she needs to adjust to normal college life.

All Lizzie wants is to act like a normal couple, graduate from university, and get married. But a committed relationship isn't enough to stabilize her, and she finds herself spending a lot of time with her knives.

This visual novels plunges you into the mind of a deeply unstable young woman, viewed entirely from her skewed perspective. Your task is to find a way for her to be a normal student, a supportive partner, and not a serial killer. This is a short visual novel with an emphasis on unreliable narration and subtle consequences of the player's actions.

An example of the unreliable POV:

Screenshots

I hope this thread finds a few people who might be interested in this concept. ^-^ Thanks for reading!

Sierra Lee
Regular

Re: Crimson Gray: Dusk and Dawn [BxG] [Psychological] [Yandere]

#2 Post by Sierra Lee »

Haha, well, that's clear enough. One last post here to say that the game is coming out today!

Steam link again:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/8944 ... _and_Dawn/