Catgirl: Panic! Rereleased

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
usul
Veteran
Projects: Teachings of the Buddha, System-Addict, Generation XxX

Re: Catgirl: Panic! Rereleased

#16 Post by usul »

I tired to download the linux version but got this error message from the site:

Code: Select all

Not Found

The requested URL /media/exe/catgirlPanic_free_linux_x86.tar.bz2 was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
"The universe is non-simultaneously apprehended"
— Buckminster Fuller

kuroi
Regular

#17 Post by kuroi »

usul wrote: I tired to download the linux version but got this error message from the site:
Thanks for pointing that out, usul. Apparently, when I uploaded the new versions last night, I renamed them wrong. I fixed it now. Thanks for pointing it out and sorry for the inconvenience~
F.I.A wrote:Clicking on the link prompts me to a +18 verification link. Knowing the content of the former version of it, I don't think it is even mature material, so why I have to be age +18 to play it is beyond me.
The age verification is there because it is checked by the site code for every part of the entire site. We do plan to have a way for those who are under 18 to access parts of the site which are not 18+ but it requires some of the site to be recoded so it's not quite done yet.
F.I.A wrote: Try direct-linking or something. Seriously, I won't be complaining if this is in LHH, but it isn't.
As far as the idea of putting up a direct download link, we like to have everyone access the download via the site because the system we use to track how many copies of the game have been downloaded only works when the download is done via the site.
F.I.A wrote: Next, clicking on "Enter The Site" does not even get me straight to the game, but to the homepage. It actually takes two more clicks to reach the download link for said game. Sure, it is not a big deal, that is if we do not have NSFW images littered all over the place.
The link was actually supposed to take you to the catgirl panic portion of the website but apparently there's some bug with the domain masking in internet explorer so I'm turning off domain masking for now. I'll try to get it figured out and fixed soon but I have finals this week so it might be slow going till thursday.

The website completely redone (and made much more complicated too~) and was released at the same time that catgirl panic came out so we're still trying to find and fix some of the bugs.
We're sorry for any inconvenience that these bugs cause and I thank you guys for pointing them out. Please bear with us while we try to work them out.
President, Planner, and Programmer for Kuroi Games!

kuroi
Regular

#18 Post by kuroi »

woops~ Looks like the link on this page died while I was away on my honeymoon. It's fixed now so if you haven't played Catgirl Panic, now you can. Don't forget to let us know what you wanna see in the other versions of the game. You can post it either here on on the kuroi games forums~
President, Planner, and Programmer for Kuroi Games!