SoUnd Is ToxIc [Free] [Horror] Finally Released!

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
AHAKuo
Regular
Projects: SoUnd Is ToxIc
Organization: AHAKuo
Tumblr: ahakuo
Deviantart: ahakuo

SoUnd Is ToxIc [Free] [Horror] Finally Released!

#1 Post by AHAKuo »

Hello There!

Welcome to SoUnd Is ToxIc. In this game, you play as Lolite Ermha, a high school student who has just started to plan out her life. Your goal in this game is to help Lolite by making the right decisions with the music beats. If you do well with her, nothing will go wrong.

-----
Download for free: https://ahakuo.itch.io/soundistoxic
-----

Features:

- Meet Lolite's friends and decide your bestie!

- There's lots of hidden endings as well as two main ones.

- Your choices actually might matter more than you think.

- No one has yet figured out how to save Lolite from messing up! Will you be able to change anything? She keeps making bad music.

- There's lots of clues for you to get a good result at the game.

- Most importantly, no one here is real.

-----

This game should not be played by those who have issues with depression, and shouldn't be played by those who are too young.
Working on:

philip
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: SoUnd Is ToxIc [Free] [Horror] Finally Released!

#2 Post by philip »

@AHAKuo-

I see that there have been no comments posted here since the release of the game. The story was interesting and the art and special effects were good. However, it is more than very annoying when one reaches the "end", that all saves are wiped out so that it is not possible to go back to a certain point and replay. What's the point then of having saves. My personal feeling is that your story is NOT THAT GOOD for me to invest hours to go back to the start and play through to get another ending, and have to repeat that action MANY TIMES to get all the possible endings. For that reason, I would not recommend this to anyone; and am deleting it from my download file.

philip
"One who has never made a mistake has never attempted anything!"
-
and
-
"Finish what you start"