Astrum Dare [SciFi][Ludum Dare][Puzzle][Free]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Empish
Veteran
Projects: Efemural Hearts, It Ends With Graduation
itch: empish

Astrum Dare [SciFi][Ludum Dare][Puzzle][Free]

#1 Post by Empish »

https://astralore.itch.io/astrum-dare

Today should have been just another typical day onboard the newly-built Space Station Zentri. Unfortunately, due to a long string of costly mistakes, the station finds itself in a crisis. An asteroid storm is closing in... and everyone is still on board.

Luckily, the personnel of the space station are being evacuated as quickly as possible. As one of the few skilled pilots on staff, you've been chosen to get them to safety. But you'd better make every second count...

Astrum Dare is the product of a 4-woman teamup including myself. If you like the scifi genre or find the premise mildly interesting, give it a go. A single playthrough is probably around 30 minutes long or less, so you won't need to invest much time unless you want to. We're very proud of what we achieved and hope to make you a fan!

chiharuchi
Regular

Re: Astrum Dare [SciFi][Ludum Dare][Puzzle][Free]

#2 Post by chiharuchi »

If I may, I suggest describing and putting pictures of the game on the post or people may just look away. You can copy paste em and such and make it pretty to attract more people.