Spiked Heart [Web] [Dating Sim] [Cats!]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
lunafromthemoon
Tumblr: strangerpoint
Github: lunafromthemoon
itch: lunafromthemoon

Spiked Heart [Web] [Dating Sim] [Cats!]

#1 Post by lunafromthemoon »

pike is just a cat like any other, until the local fairy came to visit and told him to find his true love, or else!. Is it just a coincidence that the fairy looks exactly like Cereza? Can Spike find his true love? And what is the else?

There's 6 different endings, including secret romanceable characters!

The game was developed with RenJS, a new Visual Novel engine, inspired by Renpy and powered by Phaser! (Also developed by me!)

Have fun!

https://lunafromthemoon.itch.io/spiked-heart

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

Re: Spiked Heart [Web] [Dating Sim] [Cats!]

#2 Post by Zelan »

This game is really cute! I love the sense of humor, especially all of Spike's outfits. (The cooking outfit, and the music that goes along with it, was my favorite for sure!)

Even though it's a silly game, there were a lot of moments that I thought were legitimately sweet, especially Martin's ending. The two of them were just really sweet (and I loved the movie recommendation bit, that was great! The lego move is so underrated).

I'm having trouble getting the last two endings, though - I've gotten the Bad Ending, the Spring Ending (love the flower crown!), the Edgy ending (the Nirvana shirt lmao), and the Antarctica ending, but I haven't been able to get the last two. I've been able to get four events for Mich, but not during the first or last hour, and I haven't gotten his ending. And I have no idea who the last character might be!

lunafromthemoon
Tumblr: strangerpoint
Github: lunafromthemoon
itch: lunafromthemoon

#3 Post by lunafromthemoon »

Thanks so much for playing! I'm glad that you enjoyed it!

The secret character is Mich, and there's only four events, but you need to do them all correctly or you won't get it. The other ending is Spike himself, so just try to enjoy be a spoiled cat and you should get it!

MichaelHarris259

#4 Post by MichaelHarris259 »

That's great i appreciate your efforts towards the world of fantasy...