(Originally made for NaNoRenO 2018, but completed September 2018)
The Bare Escape
>>Download it now on itch.io<<
The Bare Escape is a super silly game about the heroine, Val (name changeable), waking up trapped in a tower with two guys who seem to be missing their clothes… And all the while being watched by a mysterious sorceress. Good luck working together to pass the Tower’s tests to escape!
Feel free to flirt with everyone along the way, or don’t! If your heart only belongs to adventure, that’s cool too!
- About 35,100 words of story
- Three routes available to play through, each with three different ending variations. Pair up with either anxious Marcel or stoic Anzo to escape the Tower! Not interested in either? You can also go after the mysterious sorceress, Lady Emi (Or end up with no one at all if you prefer)
- CGs for each love interest
- An easy point-and-click finding game (kind of), a skippable maze puzzle, and a skippable word puzzle
- An ending tracker (There are 12 in total)
- CG Gallery (Including a special CG if you get all the endings)
Art, writing, coding: Jen
Kevin MacLeod (Licensed under Attribution 3.0 Unported (CC BY 3.0))
Mid-Air Machine (Licensed under Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0))