Last Stanza [GxB][Drama, Comedy, Slice of Life][DEMO][STEAM]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Innocenceversus
Tumblr: LastStanza
itch: innocenceinnocence

Last Stanza [GxB][Drama, Comedy, Slice of Life][DEMO][STEAM]

#1 Post by Innocenceversus »

From Studio

- Innocenceイノセンス -

- Live Now On Steam! -

Check the full game on our Steam page!

Check our Demo on Itch.io!

A poignant and heartwarming journey through loss and friendship across the most excitingly normal days of school.

It was a day in the last week of December 2009, when I found out that slowly dripping tears had a shivering yet uneasy feeling. The winter turned the air thin and cold, the clouds blocked the sunlight that normally reaches the ground making it feel like the sun was absent.

Days after, I was back on my daily routine, as if nothing had happened, trying to conceal my anger and confusion, slowly regaining control of my thoughts, opening my heart to friends old and new, trying at any cost to find a new place for myself.

But it’s in the peaceful moments when the storms settle and the turbulent oceans lose their motions, that any rock can set a chain reaction creating an infinitude of waves, bringing back to the shores of my thoughts the emotions that I had kept away for so long.

- Features -

Revisit past events with a new perspective.
Last Stanza is a kinetic visual novel, having no choices or alternative routes.
Having almost 70.000 words, Last Stanza is a short but impactful story, with a set beginning, middle and end.
There are more than 12 unique and detailed characters plus 20 beautiful backgrounds and an exclusive soundtrack.

- Characters and Screenshots -

- Where you can find us -

You probably noticed our links scattered across the post, here's all of them in one place!

Steam
Itch.io
Twitter
Tumblr