Fantasia, The Realm of Thanos v 1.2 is now up!

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Celestie
Veteran

Re: Fantasia, The Realm of Thanos v 1.2 is now up!

#316 Post by Celestie »

Hm, I came up with the same idea while I was waiting for sleep to overcome me in bed not too long ago but ultimately school consumed my freetime and I forgot to try out that theory of deleting the save files. But honestly, as I see I am the only one complaining and that no-one can help me, I'll end up playing it anyway...when I have time. But as soon as I have, I'm totally ghoing to play this and the sequel until i have all endings possible XD Thanks for the reply, though.

Do you mean with "connection state" your state of internet access? Oh, if so: what do you mean I am not the only teenage girl (technically legally adult) living with her parents and having unstable/no internet connection? ...nevermind me and this section, I'm just rambling.
*pending signature, as in, I don't have any if this signature doesn't allow any 100px high images TAT*

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#317 Post by azureXtwilight »

I live alone in a dorm, so that is natural that the internet connection is more unstable than the one in my house XD

Celestie
Veteran

#318 Post by Celestie »

Damn, I still haven't tried it out. Curse biology on that.

You live alone...and no stable internet connection? Why, I'd complain to whoever is in charge. Since I plan on living alone when I enter university (my parents don't believe I call pull it tthrough), I sure hope that you can complain when it happens...(...can you?)
*pending signature, as in, I don't have any if this signature doesn't allow any 100px high images TAT*

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth

Re: Fantasia, The Realm to of Thanos v 1.2 is now up!

#319 Post by azureXtwilight »

Ooops, internet connection is not included in the dorm's facility so I have to manage the connection on my own~

Btw, try the saves one, be sure to also delete the persistent saves.

yellowpin

#320 Post by yellowpin »

nice, i like it!

Maverynthia
Regular

#321 Post by Maverynthia »

The 4shared link in the first post seems to be broken. The other two links are fine.

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator

#322 Post by azureXtwilight »

Ooops, gotta delete that site ._.

Celestie
Veteran

#323 Post by Celestie »

Damn, so you can't complain to the dorm managers...oh well, but you still live and are happy~

I can't seem to find the delete button anywhere for the safe files. Anyway, can't play at the moment I can't even play Pokemon Black/White because I have to study TAT

Zumi
Regular

#324 Post by Zumi »

@Celestie - There is no visual, in-game button to delete save files.

However, for individual saves:
- Hover over the save and press the "Delete" button on your keyboard.

If you want to delete ALL saves:
- Delete the "saves" folder in the "game" folder.

Celestie
Veteran

#325 Post by Celestie »

@Zumi: Hoooh, clever. Both ways, I mean. I never dare to touch the game-files in fear that I might delete something of importance. And never tried out the keyboard delete button. I'm just not inventive enough. Thanks for the info, I'll try these out~

Xizurin

#326 Post by Xizurin »

I love the story plot. Very nice! ^-^

Celestie
Veteran

#327 Post by Celestie »

Aaaaand it WORKS! Yay!

And while I should study Biology (and Math and Advanced German....which I do, it's just...funny how I switch between studying and palying the VN), I am unexpectedly stuck in the task to court Oswald. ...and no, your Walkthrough doesn't exactly help because I FAIL AT LIFE AND CAN'T GET TO HIS PATH. Like, I don't get a starry night date with him. And I just can't figure out what I am missing/did to ruin it or anything. Or must there be a specific meal to lure Oswald out (I only did the sweet option of both vegetables, hmm...).

...must...study...but...play...urges...strong...! Mmm, I love how cute and childish Leon becomes when he warms up or is happy (and not AxCrazy xD), And Gil's cute, too, when he's opening up. And needless to say, Ian is plain darn cute. Oswald...DAMNIT WHY ARE YOU SO DIFFICULT TO GET? *pouts*

Ahaha, I should stop spamming...*fails*

frglehrt

#328 Post by frglehrt »

Hello... I just wanted to say that I played your game and I can't get enough of it... :)) I hope that you'll continue making great projects like this game... I love your characters and the story too.. :)
I just want to have friends.
is that too much to ask for?

Miss-Mae
Regular
Projects: Waiting on Love
Organization: Kinki Skiddles Productions

#329 Post by Miss-Mae »

I just finished my first play through and wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed your game! The story was really well done and it flowed very nicely. <3

I got Ian's good ending, and I really enjoyed his story! I am probably going to play at least once more, since the characters seem to be well thought out and therefore worthy of me playing again so I can learn more about them. You did an excellent job making them all interesting, I actually had a tough time choosing whose path I wanted to play. xD

I definitely am looking forward to your other games now, although I am not sure if I'll play through them right away, or play through this one again first, haha. Anyways, well done! :D <3
Come visit me, if you like, at: http://www.miss-mae.deviantart.com / http://www.kinki-skiddles-games.deviantart.com <3 or on my NEW game making blog, which you can find here: http://kinki-skiddles.tumblr.com/ <3

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator

#330 Post by azureXtwilight »

Thank you very much, people! I will definitely get my games done :D