Fantasia, The Realm of Thanos v 1.2 is now up!

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

Re: Fantasia, The Realm of Thanos v 1.2 is now up!

#406 Post by azureXtwilight »

Thank you very much! Honestly it's very heartwarming to see the game being commented after more than three years of release :')

Roseus Mirabili
Regular

#407 Post by Roseus Mirabili »

Oh man, I haven't played this game in a long time, but I loved it when I first downloaded it. Now I read there's some endings I haven't even seen yet? That only means I have to download it once again.....And the sequel (haven't played it yet) and maybe the third one (heard there was a third one)

Azure_Flute
Regular

#408 Post by Azure_Flute »

may i know the real tittle of the my dear song?
because i luv it soo much

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth

#409 Post by azureXtwilight »

My Dear's title is really "My Dear", I named that song from the original name.

Kagura
Regular

#410 Post by Kagura »

Kyaaa~ Finally got the true ending after tons of replays!
I didn't got the scene of your 2nd screenshot thou, I found this in 2010, and I lost the file and I found it again in 2014! Hueee!!

EDIT
x2 XDD
I can't believe the true ending A.K.A Oswald's ending took me about 2 hours and 10 minutes!! xDD

waah I remember something said 'if im able to finish it. that if :p' XDD is it true?!
does it mean theres another episode!!? and woah teaser; cain's grown up woooo~
wait did you make the episode 2 already? -googles-
TATA!

I can do voice actings and help with the story~
Just message me if y'need help c:

Aquane
Veteran

#411 Post by Aquane »

Going to replay this for the nostalgia feels :) You've improved so much, but I've been on an older games kick recently. I remember the true ending making me cry when I first saw it, a bit embarrassing to admit now. v.v Though it was my first "otome" game outside of Harvest Moon so compared it was so beautiful and touched my 15 year old heart. Wow it has been that long! Can't wait for the third game, be it somewhat different than the rest or not. Really, my heart dropped and then rose again when I saw the cancel then recreation of it. xD Good luck Azure I'm sure you are still working very hard in the medical field.

lolipopu

#412 Post by lolipopu »

Must download * ^ *. . . .

masadora
Tumblr: rhythmxecho

#413 Post by masadora »

I played this about two years ago, but if there's some endings I haven't gotten yet then I must go back and replay~ I really enjoyed this game, and all of the guys were fun with their distinctive personalities and backstories. Thank you for making this!

Also, would it be possible to download the soundtrack separately? There's some really nice ones in there, like "Kanashimi" and "A Time to Part."

demoncat

#414 Post by demoncat »

Is there a new download? I lost my games on a crash. Really loved Fantasia. I'd like to play it again. Ty still the best ren'py game I've played!!! :)

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator

#415 Post by azureXtwilight »

masadora wrote:I played this about two years ago, but if there's some endings I haven't gotten yet then I must go back and replay~ I really enjoyed this game, and all of the guys were fun with their distinctive personalities and backstories. Thank you for making this!

Also, would it be possible to download the soundtrack separately? There's some really nice ones in there, like "Kanashimi" and "A Time to Part."
Thanks! You might want to check the sequels, Requiem of the Abyss and Minstrel's Rhapsody :) Sadly, there is no separate DLs for the soundtrack.
demoncat wrote:Is there a new download? I lost my games on a crash. Really loved Fantasia. I'd like to play it again. Ty still the best ren'py game I've played!!! :)

New DL : http://www.mediafire.com/?lc3ppyx64ewayax

Ladyhawke

#416 Post by Ladyhawke »

Yeah so this whole thing's gonna be a spoil:
So, I got the Ultimate Dark Ending on my first playthrough. I think it also said I was the Dark Queen ruler, or something awesome like that. I was so completely satisfied with that, and loved that little Demon King so much, I don't think I'm gonna need to play the other routes. This game made me feel totally loyal to him through the choices I made, and I made them without even a second thought. Really I can't even look at the other guys the same after betraying them so sweetly to my power hungry creature. I'm very partial to the 'dark side', or joining the 'evil/bad/misunderstood/psycho'. I think I might need therapy. :shock: I absolutely love when these guys decide to just hop into bed with me too. Yep *sigh* ...twisted....

Great game. I enjoyed it very much.
Loved the music that played when my lil' Demon was absorbing powers. Freakin' awesome. Totally stood out and I just had to sit back and listen. :twisted:
Thanks so much for the oh so satisfying kick-ass ending. Now...if only real life wasn't so dull...

-Ladyhawke

HeideeSonata
Tumblr: heideesonata
Deviantart: HeideeSonata

#417 Post by HeideeSonata »

Hello ~
Why this game has already CGs on it? I didn't even get started yet.
And when I played one time, and then I accidentally clicked ctrl, it was skipping, like I just already read those texts.
:/

I tried downloading in your site, mirrors and in other sites (softpedia), maybe it would be different,
but the results are still the same. :<

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator

#418 Post by azureXtwilight »

It seemed like the uploader also uploaded her saves, I don't have the game anymore on my PC so I'm sorry if I cant reupload a new one.

Nightcraver

#419 Post by Nightcraver »

I've translated the game into Spanish, so if you have any Spanish-speaking friends who would like to play it but don't know any English, here's the solution! The file can be downloaded here: http://www.4shared.com/rar/dGqgXahYce/F ... nos__.html
Feel free to contact me if there's anything to be corrected.

He traducido el juego al español, así que si vosotros o algún amigo no domináis mucho el inglés, ¡aquí tenéis la solución para jugar! El archivo puede descargarse en http://www.4shared.com/rar/dGqgXahYce/F ... nos__.html
Podéis contactar conmigo si hay algo que corregir.

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator

#420 Post by azureXtwilight »

Thank you very much for this! You will be featured on my DA as well as Fantasia's FB page <3