Where the White Doves Rest-Tsumihanseishi [BxB][Mystery][18+]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Hijiri
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Death Rule:lost code Overdrive Edition, Where the White Doves Rest-Tsumihanseishi
Projects: Death Rule: Killing System
Organization: MESI Games
IRC Nick: Hizi
Tumblr: mesigames
itch: hijiri

Where the White Doves Rest-Tsumihanseishi [BxB][Mystery][18+]

#1 Post by Hijiri » Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:42 am

This project was developed for BaraJam.
You will find them where the white doves rest...
Story
June, 2004
Daichi Ibato has a peaceful and uneventful life in the city, but he feels like he lacks direction compared to others his age. Things take a strange turn when he's forced to leave his home after an argument with his mother. After a chance meeting with a businessman, he moves in with him in the countryside, agreeing to take care of the man's father as repayment. But as Daichi begins his new life with the Kagemori men, he can't shake the feeling that something is off. Just as the shadow of the Grave Tree hangs over the town, a similar dark presence seems to envelop Kenji and Rintaro. Can Daichi discover the truth of the Kagemori family and save them from the darkness, or will he too be consumed by the same shadows?

Sin Reflection Chapter-Tsumihanseishi:
Daichi easily falls into his role as caretaker for Rintaro Kagemori, and finds himself drawn to the man in other ways. But things are not all well, not after a strange man warns Daichi of the dangers of the Grave Tree...

Main Cast

Screenshots

Download
Get it now from Itch!

Current Patch
v 1.1.

Patch Notes:
  • New character sprite added.
  • Implemented the missing adult scene from Chapter 2.
  • Activated the Glossary. If you remember seeing green text, go and check the Glossary, which is found in the Extras menu.
  • Activated the Music Room.
  • Added an additional scenario accessible from the Extras menu. You can only view this upon reaching the True End for Rintaro's route.
  • Corrected an issue with a CG where a white line could be seen on the edge of the image.
Last edited by Hijiri on Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image
"Perfection goal that always changes. Can pursue, cannot obtain."

illuminate001
Veteran
Completed: DSGR, Let's MEAT Adam, Sexy Litter, Bara Boarders
Organization: Soulsoft Electronic Arts
Tumblr: soulsoftea
itch: soulsoftea

Re: Where the White Doves Rest-Tsumihanseishi [BxB][18+]

#2 Post by illuminate001 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:54 pm

Congratulations on the release Hijiri!

I played this in it's entirety last night, and I have to say I was pretty griped the entire time. I highly recommend not just BxB lovers, but horror fans (who don't mind nsfw/gay nsfw) to play this game. It is really good. I can't wait until the entire thing is complete.

I won't go into too many spoilers, so I'll talk about things I liked and things I maybe wasn't crazy about/questioning:

In terms of presentation, I really liked the format. Chapters, lower thirds/animated story breaks that worked like loading screens, Intermissions to save...all of this...I loved. I don't know how others view this, if they see this as a disruption, but personally it reminds me affectionately of when anime cuts to a commercial break and the series logo is shown. Helps with pacing, simply gorgeous.

Spoiler Question:
When Sachiko goes to the town to find Daichi the first time, why does she travel all the way there, only to leave a few mins/hour later? Wouldn't she ask around town, show pics of her son and try to find him that same day?
Anyways, congrats again!
Last edited by illuminate001 on Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
ImageImage

Hijiri
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Death Rule:lost code Overdrive Edition, Where the White Doves Rest-Tsumihanseishi

Re: Where the White Doves Rest-Tsumihanseishi [BxB][18+]

#3 Post by Hijiri » Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:57 pm

illuminate001 wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:54 pm
Congratulations on the release Hijiri!
We had a nice chat earlier about it,but I'm still glad you enjoyed it.
illuminate001 wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:54 pm
Spoiler Question:
When Sachiko goes to the town to find Daichi the first time, why does she travel all the way there, only to leave a few mins/hour later? Wouldn't she ask around town, show pics of her son and try to find him that same day?
Ah, I thought I added something about that. Guess it was one of those lines that I thought I added but didn't. Easy enough to fix :lol:
Image Image

Hijiri
Eileen-Class Veteran

Re: Where the White Doves Rest-Tsumihanseishi [BxB][Mystery][18+]

#4 Post by Hijiri » Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:43 pm

Patch 1.1 for Tsumihanseishi has been pushed out.
Image Image