Yellow is a Lonely Color[A Bungo Stray Dogs Fan Game][GxB][Romance][Kinetic Novel]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
blackrabbitsan

Yellow is a Lonely Color[A Bungo Stray Dogs Fan Game][GxB][Romance][Kinetic Novel]

#1 Post by blackrabbitsan »

Title Final.png
"A story from a different time..."
PLEASE NOTE:
"Yellow is a Lonely Color" is not my story. It is a fanfiction written by kissykissy on quotev.com. I have asked them permission to create a game out of their extra chapter. The story is still ongoing now, o please check it out! It's a lovely story, and I'm sure many Bungo Stray Dogs fans (and Dazai fans) would love it!

Summary (This is the original summary of the whole story)
Back then, you could only hold onto death, and eventually, became death itself - but now, you wanted to understand life. That's why you stayed with Oda Sakunosuke. However, you certainly didn't expect to meet a boy who is so similar yet so different from you. It's funny how everything seems to be fated now..

DOWNLOAD HERE
http://www.mediafire.com/file/93ciq47rz ... c.zip/file

Since I only created a game out of one chapter, it's a very short game (it would only take a few minutes I think).

CREDITS
Graphicsblackrabbitsan
BGMAlcaknight
Storykissykissy
I had also used a texture in one of the CGs. It was created by akinna-stock on deviantart

SCREENSHOTS
SC1.jpg
SC2.jpg
SC3.jpg