Helen's Doll House [free online + premium PC download]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
fluffness
Completed: Red Grimly Tale, The Red Wood, Helen's Doll House, Dark Lords Don't Give a :), CloudNovel Breakdown!!
Projects: Fluffland
Deviantart: fluffness00

Helen's Doll House [free online + premium PC download]

#1 Post by fluffness »

• Helen's Doll House is a doll collecting game featuring 10 standard dolls and 20+ special characters (might add more in future).
  • You play as Helen, the daughter of a famous dollmaker. One night, while your father is away for work, you obtain a magic book that allows you to create living dolls. Thus your dream to make beautiful dolls like father finally comes true...
  • The dolls are collected through a personality quiz. You answer questions about how you want your doll to be and Le Goat, the guardian of the magic book, will help you to create your doll.

ONLINE FEATURES
  • animated intro and ending
  • personality quiz to create dolls
  • hidden CGs and keys
  • can chat with the dolls you have collected. Dolls might interact with each other
  • winter specials (one for 2017 and one for 2018. Playable online only during event time)
ADDITIONAL PREMIUM FEATURES (downloaded version)
  • crossover with Red Grimly Tale and The Red Wood (character summoning and story-based chatting)
  • 7 extra collectable dolls
  • winter specials playable anytime

The premium version is for ko-fi supporters only. Please buy me a ko-fi https://ko-fi.com/monofluff and join my discord server to redeem your reward https://discord.gg/AsTxMEr

Play online https://cloudnovel.net/fluffness/novel/ ... wnload-ver
Last edited by fluffness on Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

DarkChibiShadow
Regular
Completed: Tomai (BxB), Disaster Log C (GxG), One-Eyed Lee P.1 (Point-and-click)
Projects: Solanaceae: After All
Tumblr: dcsart
Deviantart: DarkChibiShadow
itch: darkchibishadow

Re: Helen's Doll House [free online + premium PC download]

#2 Post by DarkChibiShadow »

Just letting you know, your cloudnovel link does not work! Oops!

fluffness
Completed: Red Grimly Tale, The Red Wood, Helen's Doll House, Dark Lords Don't Give a :), CloudNovel Breakdown!!

#3 Post by fluffness »

DarkChibiShadow wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:17 pm Just letting you know, your cloudnovel link does not work! Oops!
did you mean the discord link? thanks, i changed it

DarkChibiShadow
Regular
Completed: Tomai (BxB), Disaster Log C (GxG), One-Eyed Lee P.1 (Point-and-click)
Projects: Solanaceae: After All
Tumblr: dcsart
Deviantart: DarkChibiShadow
itch: darkchibishadow

#4 Post by DarkChibiShadow »

fluffness wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:47 am
DarkChibiShadow wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:17 pm Just letting you know, your cloudnovel link does not work! Oops!
Nope! At The time it was your Cloudnovel link! Doesn't seem to be working much better now either, unfortunately.
(The site comes up, but is extremely slow.)

fluffness

#5 Post by fluffness »

DarkChibiShadow wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:38 pm
fluffness wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:47 am
Nope! At The time it was your Cloudnovel link! Doesn't seem to be working much better now either, unfortunately.
(The site comes up, but is extremely slow.)
aaaah i see i see. it might have been a momentarly problem. and yea, the online version is a bit slow. that's why i made a downloaded version. the online version requires at least 5mb of internet speed, if i don't remember wrong

puubutt

#6 Post by puubutt »

hmm I can't seem to get past naming the doll in the game? It just turns to a black screen. Is there a way to get past this?

EDIT: After a while at the black screen it brings me back to the title screen, no matter what doll inputs i put in.

fluffness

#7 Post by fluffness »

puubutt wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:04 pm hmm I can't seem to get past naming the doll in the game? It just turns to a black screen. Is there a way to get past this?

EDIT: After a while at the black screen it brings me back to the title screen, no matter what doll inputs i put in.
yea, that's what's supposed to happen. you should be able to find the doll you got in "collection". after you click on collection from menu screen, you click on the pink door or brown door. your doll should be in one of the rooms

fluffness

#8 Post by fluffness »

UPDATE: removed Christmas special 2018 from online version and moved it into premium version