2x Release! - One Lazy Saturday and T.M.O.G.E

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
deinarious
Regular
Completed: Watashi wa Onigiri, A Day Off, T.M.O.G.E
Projects: None.

2x Release! - One Lazy Saturday and T.M.O.G.E

#1 Post by deinarious »

I come bearing gifts of two new kinetic novels I made over the past weekend.

First is One Lazy Saturday, a sort of short KN themed around a guy and his roommate's day. The other is T.M.O.G.E - The Most Offensive Game Ever, which by the way, is a piece on censorship and subtlety.

Both are under 500 words in length, and each have approximately five minutes worth of game play.

For those that worry that my games may be too short, I'm working on a VN as we speak. For those that worry that my characters look too loli, blame AnimeGen - it's what I use to generate the graphics. I can't draw at all so I use that.

Anyways, enjoy these two by downloading the distribution for your specific system.

One Lazy Saturday -

Windows -
One Lazy Saturday 1.0.zip
(5.23 MiB) Downloaded 2438 times
Mac -
One Lazy Saturday 1.0-mac.zip
(8.25 MiB) Downloaded 341 times
Linux -
One Lazy Saturday 1.0-linux-x86.tar.bz2
(4.55 MiB) Downloaded 424 times
The Most Offensive Game Ever -

Windows -
The Most Offensive Game Ever 1.0.zip
(4.34 MiB) Downloaded 1895 times
Mac -
The Most Offensive Game Ever 1.0-mac.zip
(7.35 MiB) Downloaded 370 times
Linux -
The Most Offensive Game Ever 1.0-linux-x86.tar.bz2
(3.85 MiB) Downloaded 444 times
I hope you people find these games interesting. I'm still new to the whole Ren'Py thing, and want to use it for storytelling, and eventually to make a decent living. My friend thinks already that my work is of publishable quality, but he's just being nice :3

Enjoy! Expect Serial Experiments VN and/or something else sometime later!

lunasspecto
Regular
Location: USA: New York City (school) and Massachusetts (home)

Re: 2x Release! - One Lazy Saturday and T.M.O.G.E

#2 Post by lunasspecto »

AnimeGen, huh? Never heard of it. Could you give me a link?

The games sound interesting. I'll try them out once my own computer's out of repair.
from the virtual desk of Kazuki Mishima

Samu-kun
King of Moé
Organization: Love in Space Inc

#3 Post by Samu-kun »

He means the Loli Generator.

http://khmix.sakura.ne.jp/download.shtml

KimiYoriBaka
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Castle of Arhannia

#4 Post by KimiYoriBaka »

um...subtlety? I don't understand at all. Isn't satire subtle so it can be funnier? That seemed more like a blatant rant.

deinarious
Regular
Completed: Watashi wa Onigiri, A Day Off, T.M.O.G.E
Projects: None.

#5 Post by deinarious »

I guess T.M.O.G.E could be reworked eventually so it's not a rant. My apologies, it was my first attempt at a piece like that.

To be honest, I was concentrating more on a short little story where these three who worked on the most offensive game ever ended up making a piece against censorship when the head guy decided to change the project at the last minute. When I tell stories, I just say stuff that fits, or that my schizotypal mind thinks will fit.

If I couldn't convey my point with that little KN, then I apologize. I understood what I was trying to say; it's just unfortunate that I can't type it in a way that everyone can understand. If I could make my KN and VN in such a way that language was not needed to understand them, because the concepts displayed in the art were primal enough to reach everyone's mind on such a level that words, an invention of evolution, were not needed, then perhaps this would be a better choice to use for my KN, no?

But meh, I did my best, I have no regrets. Eventually, I may go back and rework it after learning what true subtlety is.