very good! the best game made during any nanoreno that i have played, in my top 10 of all renpy games.
* the "five" being rewritten to "four" text effect is nice
* the character art is very good. clean, expressive, consistent, a good level of detail, fits well with bg
* it is satisfying that the lines of text actually match up with the lines on the lined paper ui panel. strangely very often i see a game fail at that
* the drawings on the whiteboard have white outlines around the dark strokes, that was probably not intentional (because it means it does not actually look like something drawn on a whiteboard with a marker)? in any case the whiteboard drawings hurt the game - the player is trying to put together clues to understand what is going on, and then in a prominent place you have fourth wall breaking references with no relation to plot?
* the design of backgrounds is fine but the 3d has some problems - the chairs in the preschool room show segments with sharp corners where one would expect a smooth curve; the shadows on the chairs looks messed up also
* i clicked on everything in "rays lab", but even after that i did not confirm that the "true ending" was really the true ending within the game until i read a comment just now on itch.io. i wish it had been made more clear, somehow, that the game does not "continue" through rays lab or other secret trick (a veteran vn player may expect such tricks as a different playthrough on second time leading to a TRUE TRUE ending, etc).
* in multiple scenes it felt like the game would benefit from more music tracks to cover a wider array of scene moods
* "maybe i should see a neurologist" a psychiatrist is meant, probably? afaik a neurologist is not someone you go to with hallucinations, unless other medical specialists tell you to