this was for you. [NaNoRenO2019][FREE][Watercress]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
TheForeverLoneWolf
Regular
Completed: Lull, Palinurus, Seeds of Sylvia, Fare Thee Well, Our Home., Ah! My Girlfriend is a Demon Summoned from the Depths of Hell!, Cautionary Tale, Ah!! My Roommate is a Succubus Hellbent on World Conquest!!, this was for you., A Field of Flowers and Stars.
Projects: Avitus, Missing Stars
Organization: Watercress, Somnova Studios, Imagibeat Studio
itch: watercress

this was for you. [NaNoRenO2019][FREE][Watercress]

#1 Post by TheForeverLoneWolf »

this was for you. - Your memory is all that's left.

After you died, I wasn't sure what to do with myself. The world lost its color, nothing seemed right. Even now, I haven’t found a way forward.

My heart is empty, my feelings left long ago.

Your memory is all that's left…

Developed and published by Watercress.

Download

this was for you. is available for free on Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux on our itch.io store below.

https://watercress.itch.io/this-was-for-you

Special thanks to all of the developers who took part in this endeavor, you've helped us create one of the smoothest games we've ever made. All assets were developed in house - backgrounds included!

As always, thank you to friends, family, and fans who supported us through this development period!

Features

-Nearly 8000 words

-Voiced dialogue

-Interactive

-100% in-house soundtrack and art

-Optional E-mails

-13 original musical tracks

Artwork

Contact Us

If you want to talk to all of the devs regardless of studio, the Watercress discord is your best bet! If you want to contact Watercress specifically, feel free to PM me, contact me on my twitter/our studio twitter. We are most (read: extremely) active on our Discord, so please feel free to pop by!

Thank you once again! We hope that you’ll enjoy what we’ve produced, and hope you have a good day!
Feel free to check out some of Watercress' previous or current works. Here's a link to our itch.io, Steam, and our Discord!