First of all, congratulations for finishing your game for NanoReno! I'm sure it was not an easy feat--especially with how polished this VN is--and I'm very eager to play through the rest of the routes! Thank you and your team for all the hard work that you have put in (-:
Now, I want to make note of a few things first before I answer the questions!
1. The GUI is ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!! The Sun Spots are so so cute, and the layout of the Menu screen as well as the other pages really fit the tone of the VN.
2. The soundtrack fits in well with the varying scenes. It sets the mood for what Sun is feeling and I thoroughly enjoyed it. (I actually played it at full volume whereas for other VNs I find that the music can be too obnoxious...this was perfect!)
3. Props to you and your team for coming up with such a unique story idea. Granted, a lot of successful VNs are unique in their storyline, however, I feel like this idea of planets as human-like beings is something that hasn't been explored yet. You could consider yourself VN pioneers
1. Pluto is my favorite character.
I love how you dressed him up in a warm coat hehe, that was such a cute and unique play on how his planet is vv cold. Not only that, I guess I have a soft spot for him and what he struggles with. I appreciate how each character in general has their owns strengths and weaknesses, and how those strengths and weaknesses tie into the characteristics of the planet.
2. I'm looking forward to all their routes! I'm sure that each route will have their own special quirks.
3. I think right now your game is perfect and not much should be added. If you do happen to get a chance, adding voice actors wouldn't hurt either.
Congrats on your release! I'm a huge fan and looking forward to what you'll make (-:
*Note* I'm not sure if this is an error on my part but is the entire route for Jupiter, Neptune, and Pluto released or just the first part? I ask this because once it lets me select which planet I have a preference for, the game ends there.