Closing Spaces [BxB][Romance][SchoolLife][Drama][IntRenAiMo'19]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Sayumi101
Veteran
Completed: Closing Spaces, Pastel Rain, Straight Up: Sister-zoned!, Run 'N Gun
Projects: Hunta-H ~Romancing Idols~
Deviantart: Sayumi101
itch: sayumi101

Closing Spaces [BxB][Romance][SchoolLife][Drama][IntRenAiMo'19]

#1 Post by Sayumi101 »

Plot Overview
Ai and Ren -not so voluntarily dubbed the 'love-love' twins have been inseparable since birth. Together all the time, encased in their little bubble. No one entered, no one left, and nothing else mattered.
Then along comes Takuma, a persistent high school senior who was for some reason repeating the year.

Play as Taku, the happy-go-lucky charmer with a low-key violent side as he worms his way into Ren's closed-off heart.

Features

BxB(Boy's-Love/Shounen-Ai)
6 CGs
23k-ish Words
6 Achievements.
IntRenAiMo'19

Credits
CG Artist - silverhyena
Proofreader-Godline
ImageImageImage

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

Re: Closing Spaces [BxB][Romance][SchoolLife][Drama][IntRenAiMo'19]

#2 Post by Zelan »

Super cute as always! ^_^ I only played for the good ending this time instead of going for all of the endings like I usually do with your games because I didn't want anything bad to happen to anyone >.< so I missed out on a lot of the achievements this time! I really liked the one ending that I did get though! Taku and Ren are super cute together and I liked seeing Ren slowly open up to him (with the encouragement of Ai lmao, loved her too).

I know otome is your usual genre but since you've now branched out into BxB, do you think there's a chance that you'd ever try your hand at GxG? Totally no pressure and you should make the games that you want to make, but your games are so fun and cute and I would really love to play a Sayumi101 Original (TM) with a GxG romance because that would be an awesome combination. (: