Le passé dans les veines - Mickael (EN/FR otome game - Android - free)

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Meg'
Regular
Projects: Anges Démoniaques, Gang (Alex & Hugo), Le passé dans les veines

Le passé dans les veines - Mickael (EN/FR otome game - Android - free)

#1 Post by Meg' »

Name: Le passé dans les veines (literally in french "the past in the veins")
Genre: romance, fantasy & mystery
Romance: GxB
Love interest: this is Mickael's route
Language: english, french

Bonus: heroine's customization + customization on CG
Google Play: Here in english
Here in french
You can follow me here =>

Instagram
Facebook

SUMMARY:

Recently hired in a restaurant in town, you found a flat near your workplace. Sadly since you moved in, strange events keep on happening around you and a woman's voice is harassing you daily.

The people you will meet will make your perspective about a lot of things change.

Is it only a story about ghosts or a more intricate mystery? One thing is certain: once you'll "open" your eyes, it'll be impossible to close them...

CHARACTERS:
MICKAEL:

He is the restaurant owner's grandson, Jack, that hired you recently. The reaction of Mickael when you first met will leave you thoughtful.

Clearly, Mickael has many secrets he wishes to keep for himself. Stubborn, curious, his attitude towards you will make you sway between annoyance and incomprehension.

Will he be the key that'll lead you to the truth regarding the strange events happening around you?
ULRICH:

A regular at restaurant you work at. His mysterious
warnings are scaring your colleagues.

Quick to understand the nature and problems of a person,
he is attitude will greatly disturb you.

What are the chances for Ulrich to be there when a paranormal event happens? Yet he manages to be there almost each time...
Who is he really?
REN:

Ren is a mysterious character who seems to be well informed about the strange phenomenon happening around you. He'll somehow become your "guardian".

Refusing to share with you any informations he knows, he argues that you're not ready to bear the truth.

He has a younger sister named Miki. Both of them are of japanese origin.
MAKI:

Maki is the younger sister of Ren and like him, she is very knowledgeable about the strange phenomenon around you. Easygoing, she however doesn't like the way her brother behaves with his "do as I tell you but not what I do".

The japanese siblings seem to have special abilities allowing them to prevent of fight surnatural things. Why won't Ren and Miki tell you anything?

A FEW BACKGROUNDS:

A FEW CG:

CREDITS:

Meg': artist (characters, backgrounds, illustrations), writer, programmer, translator
Mikus: programmer (IAP, energy system, mini-game, waiting screen & preview code) # when the game was a FTP. Now it's totally free

Music:

Myuu
  • Shelter
    Collapse
    Don't die on me
    What could have been

Gosoundtrack
  • Grimo - Beemoth
    Grimo - Chasing your Turn
    Bruno Bassi - Early Mornings

Eric Matyas
  • Tranquility at 30 000 Feet
    Northern Passage
Twisterium
  • Spaces

Ben Sound
  • Cute

COMMENT:

Initially, the game was a free to play but I decided to make it totally free to reach a larger number of people. It will probably be also on iOS.

My objective is to launch a Kickstarter campaign when I'll have enough people willing to support me and get enough funds to buy a field and build on it a wooden chalet totally self-sufficient in both electricity and water so that I can offer my games for free. It's nice to dream but I'm doing my best to make that dream a reality! :D

I hope you'll enjoy it :)

The chapter 2 will be released on June, the 22nd. There will be a total of 7 chapters.

The game is divided in two parts. I'll work on a second part (a second season somehow) next year because I'm planning on working on my other series "Anges Démoniaques" and "Gang" which never got released in english and rework them.
Last edited by Meg' on Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Meg'
Regular

Re: Le passé dans les veines - Mickael (otome game - Android)

#2 Post by Meg' »

What do you think about the translation in english? Are there some things that bug you or is it fine?

What did you think about the prologue & first chapter?

Meg'

Meg'
Regular

Re: Le passé dans les veines - Mickael (otome game - Android - free)

#3 Post by Meg' »

Chapter 2 is available on Google Play!

I hope you'll enjoy it :D

I have a lot of things going on at the same time (rework on another serie "Gang", see instagram here and I'm moving out soon) so I'll be able to release chapter 3 by September.

For future projects, I'll wait to have translated all the script to release an english version ;)

Don't hesitate to leave your impression on the game if you already played the first chapters.

Meg'
Attachments
chapitre2.jpg