Signed and Sealed With a Kiss [G/B/NBxB][Stat raiser]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
gamerbum
Regular
Projects: Our Lovely Escape, Mizari Loves Company
Organization: Reine Works
Tumblr: reineworks

Signed and Sealed With a Kiss [G/B/NBxB][Stat raiser]

#1 Post by gamerbum »

Now available on itch.io and Steam!
38% off release discount until May 7 on Steam!

SYNOPSIS
You get an unexpected package delivery one day. When you open it, there’s a man inside - but luckily, he comes with instructions! You have your own impressionable boyfriend. It’s your duty to shape him into a proper person… since he’s actually a “doll” with no past exposure to people.

However, this delivery wasn’t meant for you. Will you fall in love with the person he turns out to be? Will you be able to keep him by your side?

MEET YOUR BOYFRIEND

FEATURES
- Influence your Boyfriend's personality by choosing what pastimes and jobs he takes; his appearance and voice lines will change accordingly
- Improve your relationship with your Boyfriend during visual novel-style scenes
- Choose your own pronouns (he/she/they) & anatomical preferences (masculine/feminine/ambiguous)
- Plenty of random events, each with variations for every personality
- Two distinct endings per personality
- Special unlockable smut scenes unique to each personality (or turn them off if you'd prefer)
- Two sprite sets to choose from: original (available as a free DLC) or new
- 5 CGs per personality + an array of chibi CGs
- An estimated 15 to 20 hours of gameplay

We also have a Twitter and Tumblr release campaign ongoing -- share the posts, and once we hit each goal, we'll add free additional content to the game!

ParrotWatcher
Regular
Completed: Unearth your Gays
Projects: Lovecraft Academy
Tumblr: parrotwatcher
itch: parrotwatcher

Re: Signed and Sealed With a Kiss [G/B/NBxB][Stat raiser]

#2 Post by ParrotWatcher »

I've only played one playthrough so far, but I really enjoyed it, and am looking forward to playing again. That said, I do feel that there are a few things that could potentially be improved upon:

It does very much feel as though the game was written for a female MC and then adapted for a male one. For example, when the boyfriend brings up the possibility of pregnancy, it's being treated as though it's an actual possibility. Also, during the sex scene, I'm not against the boyfriend topping, but it would be nice if he asked for the MC's preference first.

Granted, I'm not really a fan of stat-raising portions of games anyway, but this seemed more non-intuitive than most. Raising the stats didn't seem to have any real effect (I assume they would have changed the personality if I'd had the right stats, but I ended up with the base boyfriend instead, and he was cute, so I'm not actually complaining about that), and there were often sections where I was just randomly raising stats waiting for the next scene to start. I was also confused by how to tell how well the boyfriend was doing at his job. The game said he would lose the job if he didn't go enough, but he was eventually fired for theft, which at least suggests that the problem wasn't his non-attendance.

As I said, I did really enjoy the rest of the game, and am looking forward to trying for another personality (once I work out how...) Good luck with your future projects! :D
Please check out my BL WiP, Lovecraft Academy!

JBShields
Regular
Projects: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=47586
Organization: First Step Cinematics

#3 Post by JBShields »

How do you get the attitude attribute?

I must be doing something wrong. I keep getting the Basic dude.

Btw, how do you trigger one of the really bad endings?

Will there be a walkthrough (I saw the quick start one).

Congrats on releasing your project!

Fungii
Veteran
Completed: Home's Embrace
Projects: Royality TV
Tumblr: fungiidraws
itch: fungii

#4 Post by Fungii »

Picked this game up not long after its launch and in general I had fun! I've only gone down the Prince route for now because that's what drew me to the project in the first place.

The one little issue I did have with it was...the MC is so mean!! I was trying to be nice to my doll man and instead MC was yelling at him over everything, it made me want to send him away just for his own good! I feel that perhaps the writing was aiming to be more "realistic" but in the end I felt I was 'tricked' into being an awful person a couple times.

With the NSFW scene I got
I was a little put off by how not wanting protection ended in an awkward stop to it. I understand wanting to promote safe sex etc but the back of my mind couldn't help but say 'he's a doll, there's no dangers to not using it that have been mentioned.'
Those things aside, the art is very nice and it's a majority good little experience for the affordable price tag.