Making of Conquerors [GxG][Fantasy/School][Free]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
mabsart
Completed: Making of Conquerors, Succubi Don't Do Housework
Projects: Pike's Reach
Tumblr: mabsart
Deviantart: tacotits
Soundcloud: mabsart
itch: mabsart

Making of Conquerors [GxG][Fantasy/School][Free]

#1 Post by mabsart »

Making of Conquerors
A Yuri Visual Novel

Download HERE for Free!

Game Summary

Follow tiny lesbian disaster Ezo, who upon being forced off to finishing school ends up reuniting with her (incredibly attractive) childhood friend, and entangled with a loud mouthed idiot who drags her into the mysterious world of Maaji.

Characters

Game Description

I hope you enjoy this short wlw (lesbian) story of school, friendship, and a little bit of magic. (Game play is approx. 1 hour.)

Content Advisory: Some minor screen shaking and flashing lights, swearing, fantasy violence. Recommended 13 and older.

Screenshots

:!: DOWNLOAD FOR FREE ON ITCHIO:!:

~CRREDITS~

Art + Story : Mabs

Soundtrack on SoundCloud Soundcloud and YouTube

Sounds from Freesound.org and kirakira-soundeffect.com

Making of Conquerors is a prequel of sorts to a webcomic called Pike's Reach. You can read it on Tapas or Webtoon, but the game can be played without reading the comic!

If you like what I do and want more action stories about girls who like girls, consider joining my Patron or making a small donation to my Ko-Fi! Thanks so much!

Thank you for checking out my post! Download the game here if you'd like to play!

JBShields
Regular
Projects: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=47586
Organization: First Step Cinematics

Re: Making of Conquerors [GxG][Fantasy/School][Free]

#2 Post by JBShields »

I just wanted to say, based on those screenshots-- the color scheme perfectly blends with the character art. I never thought I'd see purple look this good for this purpose. Well done. Also the characters' shadowing and highlighting look great!

mabsart

#3 Post by mabsart »

JBShields wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 10:44 pm I just wanted to say, based on those screenshots-- the color scheme perfectly blends with the character art. I never thought I'd see purple look this good for this purpose. Well done. Also the characters' shadowing and highlighting look great!
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!
I was a bit worried that the style I used on the backgrounds would look strange in comparison to the character art, so I'm really glad to hear you say that everything has a good sense of unity! Shading with purple is my weakness, haha.

ilyilaice
Regular
Completed: Flights of Fancy, Limbokin, Loveless on Lockdown, Aria at the Funeraria, Pusoy Dos, Jester Under Pressure, Dabbling in Drama, Iridescent Descent, Spirits of Limbo, Serial Killers Anonymous, Ferris Feels
Organization: Orca Martian Games
Tumblr: hurtinghabits
Deviantart: ilyilaice
itch: ilyilaice
Discord: ilyilaice

#4 Post by ilyilaice »

Who doesn't love WLW games? <3 This looks really cool! The art is so pretty. Downloading it now, will come back to tell you what I think when I finish.
Completed Games: Flights of Fancy (NaNoRenO 2019), Limbokin (NaNoRenO 2020), Loveless on Lockdown (NaNoRenO 2021), Aria at the Funeraria (Otome Jam 2021), Pusoy Dos (Spooktober 2021), Jester Under Pressure (NaNoRenO 2022), Dabbling in Drama (Otome Jam 2022), Iridescent Descent (Spooktober 2022), Spirits of Limbo (NaNoRenO 2023), Serial Killers Anonymous (Spooktober 2023), Ferris Feels (NaNoRenO 2024). See them all here.

mabsart

#5 Post by mabsart »

ilyilaice wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 12:27 pm Who doesn't love WLW games? <3 This looks really cool! The art is so pretty. Downloading it now, will come back to tell you what I think when I finish.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!
WLW is everything to me these days, haha. The more I can fill the world with action/fantasy WLW, the better~!
Thanks for downloading! I hope you enjoy it! <3

parttimestorier
Veteran
Completed: No Other Medicine, Well Met By Moonlight, RE:BURN, The Light at the End of the Ocean, Take A Hike!, Wizard School Woes
Projects: Seeds of Dreams
itch: janetitor

#6 Post by parttimestorier »

This was really cute! I especially loved the background art.
ImageImageImage

mabsart

#7 Post by mabsart »

parttimestorier wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 11:08 pm This was really cute! I especially loved the background art.
Thank you so much for playing and taking the time to leave a comment!
I worked especially hard on the backgrounds, so hearing that makes me super happy~!

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

#8 Post by Zelan »

Just thought I'd let you know the images are broken in the thread! I can still see them on the itch.io page fine but they're blurred out here.