missed messages - about life, death, and memes [Free][Romance, Psychological Horror]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
zephyo
Tumblr: zephyo
Deviantart: zephy0
Github: zephyo
itch: zephyo

missed messages - about life, death, and memes [Free][Romance, Psychological Horror]

#1 Post by zephyo » Fri May 31, 2019 6:31 pm

"goth gf's iPhone" airdrops you a photo.

Accept or decline?

A romance / horror story about life, death, and memes.

How will you spend time?

**Warning: contains mentions of suicide and self-harm.**

Play free on -

Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/8128 ... _messages/

Itchio: https://zephyo.itch.io/missed-message

Newgrounds: https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/732134

I made another visual novel in my favorite genres haha. Just launched this on Steam so I'm finally announcing it here! I hope you guys enjoy ^__^

Mghrabiya

Re: missed messages - about life, death, and memes [Free][Romance, Psychological Horror]

#2 Post by Mghrabiya » Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:48 pm

This was honestly soooo good. It reminded me of me and my best friend exactly. Her dealing with depression and her strict Chinese parents and a hard college major. All I can say is this got me in my feels. Good job. Love you as a human <3

Autumnotopia
Regular
Tumblr: autumnotopiadev
Github: autumngreenley
itch: autumnotopia

Re: missed messages - about life, death, and memes [Free][Romance, Psychological Horror]

#3 Post by Autumnotopia » Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:59 am

It was incredibly meta that the class the MC was studying for was in fact the EXACT same class I was neglecting in order to play the game, yet somehow I suspect that isn't a universal experience haha. I recognized your art style from one of your previous games instantly, which I always think is a cool trait for games. It took me a little bit to get the survivor ending, but I finally managed to get all four!

zephyo
Tumblr: zephyo
Deviantart: zephy0
Github: zephyo
itch: zephyo

#4 Post by zephyo » Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:58 am

Weeee thanks so much for the love and support guys! <3 I'm happy yall could relate. Haha struggling college students unite.

Akitsuki
Veteran
Projects: Truffle!
Deviantart: ak-itsuki

#5 Post by Akitsuki » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:51 pm

Oohhh I found it on Steam weeks ago and finished 2 routes. It's beautifully done! Now I really need to get the other 2 routes. Good job!