missed messages - about life, death, and memes [Free][Romance, Psychological Horror]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
zephyo
Tumblr: zephyo
Deviantart: zephy0
Github: zephyo
itch: zephyo

missed messages - about life, death, and memes [Free][Romance, Psychological Horror]

#1 Post by zephyo »

"goth gf's iPhone" airdrops you a photo.

Accept or decline?

A romance / horror story about life, death, and memes.

How will you spend time?

**Warning: contains mentions of suicide and self-harm.**

Play free on -

Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/8128 ... _messages/

Itchio: https://zephyo.itch.io/missed-message

Newgrounds: https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/732134

I made another visual novel in my favorite genres haha. Just launched this on Steam so I'm finally announcing it here! I hope you guys enjoy ^__^

Mghrabiya

Re: missed messages - about life, death, and memes [Free][Romance, Psychological Horror]

#2 Post by Mghrabiya »

This was honestly soooo good. It reminded me of me and my best friend exactly. Her dealing with depression and her strict Chinese parents and a hard college major. All I can say is this got me in my feels. Good job. Love you as a human <3

Autumnotopia
Regular
Completed: Making Friends
Tumblr: autumnotopiadev
Github: autumngreenley
itch: autumnotopia

Re: missed messages - about life, death, and memes [Free][Romance, Psychological Horror]

#3 Post by Autumnotopia »

It was incredibly meta that the class the MC was studying for was in fact the EXACT same class I was neglecting in order to play the game, yet somehow I suspect that isn't a universal experience haha. I recognized your art style from one of your previous games instantly, which I always think is a cool trait for games. It took me a little bit to get the survivor ending, but I finally managed to get all four!
A game about loneliness, chess, and fighting monsters with magic

zephyo
Tumblr: zephyo
Deviantart: zephy0
Github: zephyo
itch: zephyo

#4 Post by zephyo »

Weeee thanks so much for the love and support guys! <3 I'm happy yall could relate. Haha struggling college students unite.

Akitsuki
Veteran
Deviantart: ak-itsuki
Discord: fsalmon#5522

#5 Post by Akitsuki »

Oohhh I found it on Steam weeks ago and finished 2 routes. It's beautifully done! Now I really need to get the other 2 routes. Good job!