I ordered a cute child robot (I don't like that term. I'm a household android.) [GBN human X GBN android] [Free]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
cuterobot
Projects: I ordered a cute child robot

I ordered a cute child robot (I don't like that term. I'm a household android.) [GBN human X GBN android] [Free]

#1 Post by cuterobot »

It's the future. You are a computer professional. You decide to customise and buy a childlike sentient android. Five years of service are included. After that, the android will be free to stay with you or move on. How you treat them will determine whether they stay and what sort of relationship may develop.

The player character and the android each have a choice of nonbinary, female, or male.

Some routes contain romantic content but not sexual or graphic content.

https://cuterobot.itch.io/i-ordered-a-c ... ld-android

This took me about a year to make. I've played it hundreds of times if not thousands, and I had several beta testers (thank you!). I will probably release a few updates if problems are found, but I don't plan to make any major changes to the interface or story. Please let me know if you find bugs or any language errors! Note that spellings are in Canadian English.

Since the android is customised and named, completed good endings will go into a gallery that shows them and their names and a few details. The gallery will appear in the main menu after a good ending has been reached.

The main routes come in these categories:
Friendship, Parent/Child, and Romantic, two levels of each

Thanks for playing, human!
cute-office.png