[The Dreaming] v0.9 (Win/Mac/Linux)

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Taleweaver
Writing Maniac
Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
Organization: Tall Tales Productions

Re: [The Dreaming] v0.9 (Win/Mac/Linux)

#226 Post by Taleweaver »

Coren wrote:Is version 1.0 still in production? :D
Nope. The guys who wanted to do it asked for my permission, got it, started working and then just disappeared from the face of the earth. Some say that's what happens to everybody who tries to mess around with the Dreaming...
Scriptwriter and producer of Metropolitan Blues
Creator of The Loyal Kinsman
Scriptwriter and director of Daemonophilia
Scriptwriter and director of The Dreaming
Scriptwriter of Zenith Chronicles
Scriptwriter and director of The Thirteenth Year
Scriptwriter and director of Romance is Dead
Scriptwriter and producer of Adrift
More about me in my blog
"Adrift - Like Ever17, but without the Deus Ex Machina" - HigurashiKira

.usa
Regular
Projects: Forget [not] that flower (hiatus)
Tumblr: bijuudama
Deviantart: meiayasaki

#227 Post by .usa »

Just finished playing it, I have to say it was really good! (*^ワ^*)

I got ending 2, 4 and 6 (this one with the walktrough orz). I had ending 2 more than once, maybe... 3 times? At least, I think xD. I freaked out when the monster appeared the first time, and so I did the next time until I got used to it (that's what happens when you reach this ending more than once, that you get used to the monster lol). Also ending 4 was good too, my memory is way too bad to talk about everything of it, but was really interesting!
And, as for ending 6, I almost reached it by my own! I nailed it when talking to Jane ;w; , also I guess I did so with the White woman too? Probably. I was kind of dissapointed with the ending though... It's like,
she's also part of Julius hallucinations? I didn't expected it, but didn't liked it uwu. Anyway, almost 90% of the times I play/watch something I get dissapointed at the end, so maybe it's just me. Hahah (´ヮ`)
Ah, also the Epilogue. Good, along with the explanations in the True ending it really was heart breaking ;w; . Still, I'm certainly sure that
Jane died
, even if other people don't think so. That makes it even sadder.

And the art... I was a little surprised when I saw it, but it isn't bad (´−`)/. I think it suits better than the other one (the image you show some pages back).

Now if you excuse me I'll be going and search for your other games and play them right now ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Cinnamoon
Regular
Projects: Crystal Aria ~Starlight (20%), かわいいなリズム (38%)
Organization: CoffeeCat

#228 Post by Cinnamoon »

Hello :3

At first, I was a bit sceptical about this game. I downloaded it out of curiosity, and I must say I really am satisfied :)
I liked the art, the music and the atmosphere of this game.

I obtained endings 1, 2, 4 and 5.
Can't seem to get third though :'( nor sixth. I might PM you for the walkthrough :)
I didn't expect it to be this scary. I mean... the white woman REALLY is scary. And the stitched man makes me very uncomfortabe !
It seems I'm stuck with ending 4. I get it almost every time, and I really don't know what I'm doing wrong. Had to search for hints in order to get ending 5. I guess I do something wrong with the white woman ? I really don't know.
But I really am looking forward the true ending :D

BTW, thanks for this game, I really like playing it :)