The Girl and the Angel - A Fable [Short][Supernatural]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
fullmontis
Regular
Deviantart: fullmontis
itch: fullmontis

The Girl and the Angel - A Fable [Short][Supernatural]

#1 Post by fullmontis » Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:35 pm

coverpost.jpg
Genre: Fable
Time to read: <5 mins
Platform: Web/Win/OSX/Linux
Author: fullmontis

This is a very short story I had written a while ago and never published. I wrote in the Godot Engine to test it out and try out a few things like animations and dynamic music.

Despite its lenght, I think there is enough here to be worth a playthrough, especially if you are into cute and sad stories.

Any feedback is of course appreciated.

0.jpg
1.jpg
Released: Image --- WIP: Image --- Follow me on Twitter

FerventWriter
Tumblr: writingandmore

Re: The Girl and the Angel - A Fable [Short][Supernatural]

#2 Post by FerventWriter » Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:25 am

This was so cute! I loved the interaction of finding the hidden words-it made me engaged in the game where if it was just clicking randomly I probably wouldn't have been as interested. That and the sketch-like art is really endearing and cute-definitley great for such a short and sweet game! This was super fun to play and brightened up my day a little, even though it might be a bit bittersweet. Great job on making such an impactful game in such a short span of game play, that's really impressive! Can't wait to check out some of your other projects :)

fullmontis
Regular
Deviantart: fullmontis
itch: fullmontis

#3 Post by fullmontis » Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:47 pm

FerventWriter wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:25 am
This was so cute! I loved the interaction of finding the hidden words-it made me engaged in the game where if it was just clicking randomly I probably wouldn't have been as interested. That and the sketch-like art is really endearing and cute-definitley great for such a short and sweet game! This was super fun to play and brightened up my day a little, even though it might be a bit bittersweet. Great job on making such an impactful game in such a short span of game play, that's really impressive! Can't wait to check out some of your other projects :)
Thank you FerventWriter for your feedback, it made me really happy to know you enjoyed it! :D
Released: Image --- WIP: Image --- Follow me on Twitter

maco
Deviantart: macodrawings

#4 Post by maco » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:03 pm

What a cute game!
I’ve always liked games that discuss these topics (I won’t spoil it here). On the other hand, I liked you artstyle a lot. I think it fits with setting of your story. You’ve also brightened my day. I’ve seen you have made other games so I think I’ll give them a try. Congratulations!