Ex Astris 07 [GxB][Sci-fi][Dark][Episodic][Free]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Cera L. Hendry
Regular
Completed: Ex Astris 1-6 & Rules They Abide By
Projects: Ex Astris 7-9
Deviantart: cera-l-hendry

Ex Astris 07 [GxB][Sci-fi][Dark][Episodic][Free]

#1 Post by Cera L. Hendry » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:23 am

Ex Astris
Chapter 07

Set in a ‘near-future’ on a fictional world, Ex Astris follows the story of Lanis Rosenberg, a newly graduated doctor working in the Loennian military. Doubtful of her abilities to cope in the army and lost with her direction in life, Lanis’ world is suddenly turned upside-down when she is transferred to the secretive, militaristic nation of Xian. There, she is assigned to a subject named A-28 'Ash'. An emotionless, unstable, biologically engineered soldier and her opposite in every way…

In the aftermath of deactivating A-28's brain chip, Lanis finds herself picking up the pieces of a broken past and a broken person. Struggling with new horrors brought about by her visions, the young doctor begins paying the price for shouldering the burdens of others with her own sanity.

Format: Episodic / Kinetic Visual Novel
Engine: RenPy
Genre: Light Sci-Fi / Drama / GxB / Supernatural
Platform: PC/Mac/Linux
Duration: Short
INFO & DOWNLOAD FILES:
http://www.cerastudios.com/ex-astris

Creator's Note:
It's up! And shit's going down in this chapter XD. Also, I ball gets rolling with the central couple (finally!) and I leave it on a huge cliffhanger...again... and I'm sorry. Or maybe I'm not, since I keep doing it...

I still have the Dropbox in place to host my files since my web hosting isn't allowing me to host archived files for public download. (Seriously Webcity, what do I pay you for??) I may end up finding another hosting and migrating my sites when I'm not so time-poor, or keep ambling along like this until I finish all 9 chapters and just upload the final completed version to Itch.io.

As usual, let me know what you think! Enjoy ;D

------- SUPPORT EX ASTRIS -------
Want to support my work? I have a 'kofi/buy me a coffee' account. Every little bit helps towards resources and beverages!
https://ko-fi.com/ceralh
-------------------------------

You can follow Ex Astris and my other projects on:
FacebookTwitterTumblrDeviantARTOfficial Website

korova
Veteran
Completed: Ivy, Chocolate, Time, Clair Obscur
Projects: Writing exercises, The House [Nano18]
Tumblr: korova08
itch: korova

Re: Ex Astris 07 [GxB][Sci-fi][Dark][Episodic][Free]

#2 Post by korova » Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:54 am

Yeah !
Always such a pleasure to egt a new episode in the series !

narutochats

#3 Post by narutochats » Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:55 pm

How many episodes are you planning? This looks awesome!
I've been at this too long...

VanessaNellyn

#4 Post by VanessaNellyn » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:14 am

Whoa! Thank you so much for another episode!! I've been waiting for this! XD

My ship is finally sailing muwahaha!... Was what I've thought at first but reality is too cruel, ∑(O_O;)
I'm still waiting for the day when Ash truly acts like a human. As always, you end it with a very painful cliffhanger...
Still, thank you for the story! I immediately downloaded Ex-Astris 07 the moment when I went online and saw it in the new games list. XD

Mutive
Veteran
Completed: Eidolon, Minion!, Love Furever

#5 Post by Mutive » Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:34 pm

I've only been through the first episode, so we'll see how I feel at the end (I'm sure I'll still like it!) But I'm really enjoying this so far! I love the world building as well as the strong characters. I now need to check out more!
Enjoy Eidolon, my free to play game at: https://mutive.itch.io/eidolon or Minion! at: https://mutive.itch.io/minion