Non Crush Relief [Free] [LGBT] [short] [comedy]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
SaturnsOrbit
Deviantart: SaturnsOrbit
itch: Saturnmurray

Non Crush Relief [Free] [LGBT] [short] [comedy]

#1 Post by SaturnsOrbit »

ol+Y4U.png
A short game about non-binary people, horse people, and having a crush on your teacher.

I haven't shared this game with many people, feedback is very much appreciated!

Thank you if you play my game. <3
iNnB5o.png
download
https://saturn-murray.itch.io/non-crush-beelief

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

Re: Non Crush Relief [Free] [LGBT] [short] [comedy]

#2 Post by Zelan »

That screenshot is High Art. School is kicking my ass but I hope I get the chance to play this soon.

SaturnsOrbit

#3 Post by SaturnsOrbit »

Zelan wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:46 pm That screenshot is High Art. School is kicking my ass but I hope I get the chance to play this soon.
Thank you so much!! <3 I’ll check out your games too!!

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran

#4 Post by Zelan »

A month later lmao but I finally got to play it! I really liked the absurd comedy, the sketchy art style, and the 4th wall breaks. That ending in the nurse's office had me screaming in both terror and amusement.

I really liked Feliks's end. The deeper conversation with them made me really happy because I have a lot of those same feelings about telling people my pronouns - a lot of them don't get it, or just immediately forget, and sometimes I wonder if it's even safe to give out that information. So like I guess what I'm saying is that serious conversation (and the other one with Mr. Shay in the nurse's office) balanced out the comedy really well to make the game both funny and touching.

Also I would die for Mx. Sinclair and they're right about glasses (mr. shay pls do not kinkshame me)

SaturnsOrbit

#5 Post by SaturnsOrbit »

asasasdsdsfsdfgdsfgdsfhjsdgfhgfjhdgfjhs oh my god thank you so muchhh. T_T I really really appreciate the feedback!!!!

I'm happy that all of the different genres actually mix well, I was a bit worried that It wouldn't quite work. Oh GOD I'm happy that nurses office ending is okay XD originally it was a lot more serious, but it just didn't really work compared to the rest of the story, so i added more jokes throughout it. (Also I have to look away when people are playing that ending in front of me, Its like I'm getting second hand embarrassment)

I fully agree with you about the pronouns thing! It can be scary and disheartening. I think I'll make more games discussing these issues, maybe a game where its just the player having a conversation with one of them. Sinclair maybe XD I am happy you like Mx. Sinclair, I will have to give them the spotlight in a game of their own sometime soon. :)

Thank you again!! <3 good luck on your own projects!! I'll be sure to keep an eye out and play your stuff too!

SaturnsOrbit

#6 Post by SaturnsOrbit »

Zelan wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:41 pm A month later lmao but I finally got to play it! I really liked the absurd comedy, the sketchy art style, and the 4th wall breaks. That ending in the nurse's office had me screaming in both terror and amusement.

I really liked Feliks's end. The deeper conversation with them made me really happy because I have a lot of those same feelings about telling people my pronouns - a lot of them don't get it, or just immediately forget, and sometimes I wonder if it's even safe to give out that information. So like I guess what I'm saying is that serious conversation (and the other one with Mr. Shay in the nurse's office) balanced out the comedy really well to make the game both funny and touching.

Also I would die for Mx. Sinclair and they're right about glasses (mr. shay pls do not kinkshame me)
asasasdsdsfsdfgdsfgdsfhjsdgfhgfjhdgfjhs oh my god thank you so muchhh. T_T I really really appreciate the feedback!!!!

I'm happy that all of the different genres actually mix well, I was a bit worried that It wouldn't quite work. Oh GOD I'm happy that nurses office ending is okay XD originally it was a lot more serious, but it just didn't really work compared to the rest of the story, so i added more jokes throughout it. (Also I have to look away when people are playing that ending in front of me, Its like I'm getting second hand embarrassment)

I fully agree with you about the pronouns thing! It can be scary and disheartening. I think I'll make more games discussing these issues, maybe a game where its just the player having a conversation with one of them. Sinclair maybe XD I am happy you like Mx. Sinclair, I will have to give them the spotlight in a game of their own sometime soon. :)

Thank you again!! <3 good luck on your own projects!! I'll be sure to keep an eye out and play your stuff too!

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran

#7 Post by Zelan »

SaturnsOrbit wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:53 am asasasdsdsfsdfgdsfgdsfhjsdgfhgfjhdgfjhs oh my god thank you so muchhh. T_T I really really appreciate the feedback!!!!

Ahhh yes I would love to see these characters again! ^_^ and thank you <3