Pizzaro Project Deep Dish [Clown Dating Game]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Batensan
Regular
Completed: Moon Observatory (Ciel, Anholly, Iris), Pizzaro Project Deep Dish
Tumblr: batensan
Deviantart: batensan
itch: batensan

Pizzaro Project Deep Dish [Clown Dating Game]

#1 Post by Batensan »

Hello, I'm Batensan, the creator of Magical Otoge.

Two of my friends and I made a special little project for April Fools!
Introducing Pizzaro Project Deep Dish, a dating sim where you play as a girl named Anne Chovy and go on adventures with a broke clown.

Download here:
https://batensan.itch.io/pizzaro-project-deep-dish

The game is free, but you can buy the 46 page art book for $6.66 to unlock an extra scene and CG. Enjoy!

This is real, by the way! It's 20k words long!
I'm surprised so many people think it's just a joke! ∑(°∀°)
Last edited by Batensan on Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
Developer of Moon Observatory.

Kokoro Hane
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: 30 Kilowatt Hours Left, The Only One Girl { First Quarter }, An Encounter ~In The Rain~, A Piece of Sweetness, Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?!, Piece by Piece, +many more
Projects: Fateful Encounter, Operation: Magic Hero
Organization: Tofu Sheets Visual
Deviantart: kokoro-hane
itch: tofu-sheets-visual

Re: Pizzaro Project Deep Dish [Clown Dating Game]

#2 Post by Kokoro Hane »

I'm honestly not fond of clowns, BUUUUT.... I still downloaded this game because the idea just sounds kinda brilliant?? LOL. So I'm going to give it a try! The artwork looks really pretty btw. I'll let you know my thoughts ^^

This looks like quite the labour of love for an April Fool's project. But, I think that's what is going to make it amazing! Even "jokes" deserve love and effort! (And this one seems more than a joke, I mean an actual 20k game??? Sign me up!)
PROJECTS:
Operation: Magic Hero [WiP]
Piece By Piece [COMPLETE][Spooktober VN '20]
RE/COUNT RE:VERSE [COMPLETE][RPG]
Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?! [COMPLETE][NaNoRenO2020+]
Crystal Captor: Memory Chronicle Finale [COMPLETE][RPG][#1 in So Bad It's Good jam '17]

But dear God, You're the only North Star I would follow this far
Owl City "Galaxies"

Batensan
Regular

#3 Post by Batensan »

Kokoro Hane wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:42 pm I'm honestly not fond of clowns, BUUUUT.... I still downloaded this game because the idea just sounds kinda brilliant?? LOL. So I'm going to give it a try! The artwork looks really pretty btw. I'll let you know my thoughts ^^

This looks like quite the labour of love for an April Fool's project. But, I think that's what is going to make it amazing! Even "jokes" deserve love and effort! (And this one seems more than a joke, I mean an actual 20k game??? Sign me up!)
Thank you, I hope you enjoy it! I'm glad the game has been taken positively so far! ^o^

niannn
Regular
Completed: Keynote, Die.Alone?, The Villaintine
Projects: The Villaintine: Sepia
Tumblr: niaaannn
itch: niannn

#4 Post by niannn »

I also went ahead and played this game because I'm a fan! I've loved the Magical Otoge series since its first release and I had been waiting patiently for Magical Otoge Iris :< and by pure coincidence, I logged in on my quiet itch.io account only to find a new game (owo) and my heart is happy. I even finished the game in one sitting!!! And lemme just say, I really missed your games :> and your soft, squishy, loveable art. <3 so please, keep going :>
Image Image ImageImage

Batensan
Regular

#5 Post by Batensan »

niannn wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:01 pm I also went ahead and played this game because I'm a fan! I've loved the Magical Otoge series since its first release and I had been waiting patiently for Magical Otoge Iris :< and by pure coincidence, I logged in on my quiet itch.io account only to find a new game (owo) and my heart is happy. I even finished the game in one sitting!!! And lemme just say, I really missed your games :> and your soft, squishy, loveable art. <3 so please, keep going :>
Ahhh hey again! I'm glad you liked the game!! I was wondering if there were going to be any Magical Otoge fans who notice I released a clown game first... LOL

But yes I'll try to keep chugging along with Iris...! Thank you for your support!! (; o ;)