Hot Scientific Clock [BxG][Voice Acted][Free]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Kokoro Hane
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: 30 Kilowatt Hours Left, The Only One Girl { First Quarter }, An Encounter ~In The Rain~, A Piece of Sweetness, Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?!, Piece by Piece, +many more
Projects: Fateful Encounter, Operation: Magic Hero
Organization: Tofu Sheets Visual
Deviantart: kokoro-hane
itch: tofu-sheets-visual

Hot Scientific Clock [BxG][Voice Acted][Free]

#1 Post by Kokoro Hane »

Download from Itch.io!
GameJolt mirror

(WINDOWS/MAC/LINUX)

"Welcome to the Elite Class!"

Jikan attends a special school that no one can get into--unless of course, you have an elite ability. And Jikan's got an ability suitable for his namesake! But can he capture the heart of Nanji or Toki, one being a girl he fails to impress, the other his childhood friend?

It is time!

FEATURES:
- Fully voiced dialogue
- A cool dude as an MC
- 2 lovely heroines
- 4 endings
- ED video
- Completely free!
- No adult content ^^

CHARACTERS

AUTHOR'S NOTES APRIL--01--2020
A wild Bishoujo title appears!

It had saddened me quite much not to be able to release the fully voiced project of my NaNoRenO project of the year (but we're on schedule for the extended deadline). To not release something on April 1st hurts my soul, therefore, I had decided to release my top secret project me and voice actor Will Engel have been working on!

Please enjoy and let us know who you think is best girl!

Notes for after you play the game--
Happy April Fool's Day!
I literally made this game in one day, quickly contacted Will Engel if he wanted to be apart (and he got lines to me ASAP! Thanks, man!), and dragged my brother into doing voices for the extras lol. That weird title comes from my favorite random title generator called "auto shoujo", so I told myself I would use the first title that it spit out, and thus.... I got this, and worked with it.

- RESOURCE CREDITS -
List of free-to-use resources used in the game

Sprite art by Crescent Moon Arpeggio
Bell SFX from freesound.org by user 13FPanska_Stranska_Michaela
Music track by Kevin MacLeod
Ending song by Trial and Error
BGs & Clock from Pixabay
Logo lettering made with cooltext
Last edited by Kokoro Hane on Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PROJECTS:
Operation: Magic Hero [WiP]
Piece By Piece [COMPLETE][Spooktober VN '20]
RE/COUNT RE:VERSE [COMPLETE][RPG]
Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?! [COMPLETE][NaNoRenO2020+]
Crystal Captor: Memory Chronicle Finale [COMPLETE][RPG][#1 in So Bad It's Good jam '17]

But dear God, You're the only North Star I would follow this far
Owl City "Galaxies"

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

Re: Hot Scientific Clock [BxG][Voice Acted][Free]

#2 Post by azureXtwilight »

I gotta say the voice acting in this VN is superb XD I can't believe both girls are voiced by the same person!

What can I say, it's short and entertaining. Nanji is my favorite character. Always now how to ruin a moment.
Can you impress her?

Kokoro Hane
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: 30 Kilowatt Hours Left, The Only One Girl { First Quarter }, An Encounter ~In The Rain~, A Piece of Sweetness, Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?!, Piece by Piece, +many more

#3 Post by Kokoro Hane »

azureXtwilight wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:28 am I gotta say the voice acting in this VN is superb XD I can't believe both girls are voiced by the same person!

What can I say, it's short and entertaining. Nanji is my favorite character. Always now how to ruin a moment.
Can you impress her?
Pleased you enjoyed it, especially the voice acting!

Haha yes, Nanji is the perfect moment ruiner!
It's near impossible to impress her, really.
PROJECTS:
Crystal Captor: Memory Chronicle Finale [COMPLETE][RPG][#1 in So Bad It's Good jam '17]

Owl City "Galaxies"

Trafagal
Regular

#4 Post by Trafagal »

I tried playing your game and I also think it's nice. I love the music, graphics and the voice over. It is so unique.

Do you mind if I ask what consideration do you put when you choose the music by Kevin Macleod?

Looking forward to more of your games!
Check out some of my stuffs here:https://linktr.ee/theartofjoshlab

Art Portfolio: https://www.instagram.com/theartofjoshlab/

Working on a personal Visual Novel~

Kokoro Hane
Eileen-Class Veteran

#5 Post by Kokoro Hane »

Trafagal wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 10:39 pm I tried playing your game and I also think it's nice. I love the music, graphics and the voice over. It is so unique.

Do you mind if I ask what consideration do you put when you choose the music by Kevin Macleod?

Thank you for playing our game! I am pleased you seemed to enjoy it ^^

The consideration I put in when I choose music by Kevin MacLeod is not any different from the consideration I put when choosing tracks from any other free music providers. If a song exists that fits, I use it. I am very particular when I place music tracks. It's important to me the music matches, otherwise it can become too distracting and annoying. It needs to blend in the scene or correlate somehow. This is a pretty chill, slice of life project that doesn't take itself too seriously, so the glittery track I chose to include accompanies the game well. Whether the game is serious or comedic, the right music to set the mood is super important. ^^
PROJECTS:

Owl City "Galaxies"

Trafagal
Regular

#6 Post by Trafagal »

Kokoro Hane wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 1:41 pm
Trafagal wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 10:39 pm I tried playing your game and I also think it's nice. I love the music, graphics and the voice over. It is so unique.

The consideration I put in when I choose music by Kevin MacLeod is not any different from the consideration I put when choosing tracks from any other free music providers. If a song exists that fits, I use it. I am very particular when I place music tracks. It's important to me the music matches, otherwise it can become too distracting and annoying. It needs to blend in the scene or correlate somehow. This is a pretty chill, slice of life project that doesn't take itself too seriously, so the glittery track I chose to include accompanies the game well. Whether the game is serious or comedic, the right music to set the mood is super important. ^^
Nice! Hope to see more of your game works~
Check out some of my stuffs here:https://linktr.ee/theartofjoshlab

Art Portfolio: https://www.instagram.com/theartofjoshlab/

Working on a personal Visual Novel~