Love Hues! [LGBT+] [College-Life] [Mystery] [Commercial]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
DewDrop
Regular

Love Hues! [LGBT+] [College-Life] [Mystery] [Commercial]

#1 Post by DewDrop »

newitchcover.png
launch-sale-toby.png
cg2.PNG
cg.PNG
profile-together.gif

Hello Lemmasoft folks!

As of today, Love Hues! is officially available for purchase on itch.io!

It's $11.99 USD, and it's 20% off for the first 48 hours after its launch!
Please check it out if you can. :D

You can check it out here: https://oneirocritica-games.itch.io/love-hues-2020
The 2018 demo is available here: https://oneirocritica-games.itch.io/love-hues
And here's the Love Hues! website!: https://love-hues.github.io/index.html

What is Love Hues! all about?
Love Hues! is a university-based visual novel packed with both character and world secrets. You'll be playing as Skyler (the player character has a changeable name and pronouns) and navigate your first few months at Falls West University, where you'll meet 5 romanceable - or befriendable! - characters who hide certain truths about themselves and the world around them. You will need to earn their trust to move forward together.

Certain choices in routes will add new scenes to other routes you've already experienced or will unlock secret content. Learn as much as you can about Falls' true origins by exploring the game from every angle, and see if you can understand what everyone means when they whisper the Curiosity's name...

Features

- 228,000+ words
- Platonic and romantic routes - pick what fits best for you!
- 41 unique endings
- Choose between 3 sets of pronouns and two main character appearances;
- the five unique main characters are romanceable regardless of your choice!
- 32+ CGs
- New scenes that unlock as you finish (in some cases, specific) endings

Characters

Toby: 19 years old, they/them. Toby's full of energy and keen to kick off their studies in post-secondary - and to join Falls' soccer team! They're troubled by their past with a certain other Falls student...

James: 20 years old, he/him. James is a flirty and cheerful student who is determined to become a doctor. He seems to be struggling with his academics and well-being lately. Loves archeology and is close with Devlin.

Nova: 18 years old, she/her. Nova's your neighbor in the dorms, and she's often out researching Falls' strange past. She's dedicated to and protective of her friends, especially Ava. She may be more entwined in Falls' secrets than she tells most folx.

Devlin: 20 years old, he/him. Devlin is the students' union volunteer coordinator but tends to seem impersonal. He's passionate about the union's success and works tirelessly despite rumors of its financial troubles.

Ava: 18 years old, she/her. Ava rarely appears to be on campus and tends to be anxious and withdrawn. Knows more about Falls and the 'Curiosity' than most.

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

Re: Love Hues! [LGBT+] [College-Life] [Mystery] [Commercial]

#2 Post by Zelan »

Congratulations on the release! Crossing my fingers that I'll be able to pick this up soon. ^_^

DewDrop
Regular

#3 Post by DewDrop »

Zelan wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:59 pm Congratulations on the release! Crossing my fingers that I'll be able to pick this up soon. ^_^
Sincerely - thank you for having followed the project all the way!! :mrgreen: I hope you'll be able to, too!

damonRuru

#4 Post by damonRuru »

Any chance this will be released on steam?
I am lurking behind every corner of the world just to seek one special spice for my life.

DewDrop
Regular

#5 Post by DewDrop »

damonRuru wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:15 pm Any chance this will be released on steam?
Thank you for asking! :D It helps to know how many people are interested in a potential Steam port... Currently I don't have concrete plans for releasing it on Steam yet because I have very little experience with the platform, but if enough people are interested, I'll start exploring it as an option.