I Want to Pursue the Mean Side Character! [Kinetic][GxG][Free]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Tsun-Angelique
Completed: I Want to Pursue the Mean Side Character!
Projects: My Sweet Zombie!
itch: tsun-angelique

I Want to Pursue the Mean Side Character! [Kinetic][GxG][Free]

#1 Post by Tsun-Angelique »

I Want to Pursue the Mean Side Character!is my very first visual novel! I hope you enjoy it!

-----

Link: https://tsun-angelique.itch.io/i-want-t ... -character

Beatrix is used to being misunderstood by her fellow peers. With her sharp eyes, tall height, and ringlets, she looks like the mean villain straight from a novel. Thus, she decided that if she was forever going to be seen as the mean bully, she might as well reside herself to the role. However, things change when she becomes fast friends with the new commoner transfer student, to everyone’s surprise including her own. And more weirdly, how this new transfer student can seem to understand her better than anyone else and can see her for her true self rather than the part she had been reluctantly forced to play!

Beatrix Clermont, our easily misunderstood narrator. Has only one friend. Current concern is her height.

Lily Abbot, Beatrix's best and only friend. Says weird things sometimes like "tsundere" and "moe." Current concern is how to stop running into males randomly.

----

Content Advisory: Recommended Ages 16+ (Strong Language and Slight Mention of Death)

Play Time: 30 minutes???

Super Gay and Super sweet!
Last edited by Tsun-Angelique on Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

parttimestorier
Veteran
Completed: No Other Medicine, Well Met By Moonlight, RE:BURN, The Light at the End of the Ocean, Take A Hike!, Wizard School Woes
Projects: Seeds of Dreams
itch: janetitor

Re: I Want to Pursue the Mean Side Character! [Kineti][GxG][Free]

#2 Post by parttimestorier »

This looks so cute! I really like Beatrix's character design. I'm downloading it to read soon!
ImageImageImage

Tsun-Angelique
Completed: I Want to Pursue the Mean Side Character!
Projects: My Sweet Zombie!
itch: tsun-angelique

Re: I Want to Pursue the Mean Side Character! [Kineti][GxG][Free]

#3 Post by Tsun-Angelique »

Thank you! Beatrix's design was based off many things, one of them being my wife from Fire Emblem: Awakening, Maribelle, and the common Villainess look (the sharp eyes and haughty pose) while her hairstyle was based off the common drill hair style and I've seen! It was really hard to draw though, I had to look at all kinds of references!

parttimestorier
Veteran
Completed: No Other Medicine, Well Met By Moonlight, RE:BURN, The Light at the End of the Ocean, Take A Hike!, Wizard School Woes
Projects: Seeds of Dreams
itch: janetitor

Re: I Want to Pursue the Mean Side Character! [Kinetic][GxG][Free]

#4 Post by parttimestorier »

I just finished reading it and it was really cute! Great job with your first VN - I'll be looking forward to seeing your next one. You might want to double-check the programming of your credits page though - I tried to click on the link to your tumblr and got an error message.
ImageImageImage

isobellesophia
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: None
Projects: Maddox and Friends! (AI Teacher friend), Friendly Universities! (Soon)
Organization: Friendly Teachers series
Deviantart: SophBelle
itch: Child Creation

#5 Post by isobellesophia »

This novel is yet simple and nice! Its also funny how you said Super gay and super sweet, lol.
I am a friendly user, please respect and have a good day.

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

#6 Post by Zelan »

This was really cute! Everything about Lily was SUCH a mood lmao, there are so many times that the side characters are so much more interesting than the love interests. I liked her speech to Edvard about how amazing Beatrix is.