Café Rouge 2020 [Otome, GxB]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Sonya
Veteran
Completed: Café Rouge, Skights, High School Otome
Deviantart: winechan

Café Rouge 2020 [Otome, GxB]

#1 Post by Sonya »

Café Rouge
An Otome Visual Novel
Developed by Sonya, DAX, and KUMA

Full game: Play online on CloudNovel or
Download on Steam

2012 Original Full Game

Isis Black, your average American teenager, happens upon a part time job opening at Café Rouge. During the day, it is your normal quaint cafe and bakery. When night takes over, it is transformed into a five star restaurant theater cafe, with live stage performances and mysterious customers coming in the middle of the night.
As Isis delves deeper into this strange cafe, she becomes tangled in the mystery of its haunted world. Will she find friend or foe? Will she follow fate or make her own destiny? Will she find love?
That's for you to decide...

Hey guys, we finally finished the game. Let me know what you all think of it, I would love to hear your thoughts on this game!

JBShields
Regular
Projects: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=47586
Organization: First Step Cinematics

Re: Café Rouge 2020 [Otome, GxB]

#2 Post by JBShields »

I remember the original and LOVED it. Can't wait to read the re-vamped version, he-he. :D

Sonya
Veteran

#3 Post by Sonya »

JBShields wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:23 pm I remember the original and LOVED it. Can't wait to read the re-vamped version, he-he. :D
Thank you, we worked really hard on this remake, hearing your comments really make us feel really glad we made this remake :D

crystalscm
Regular
Completed: Suiyue
Projects: Scales of Fate
itch: tsukimii

#4 Post by crystalscm »

Congrats, Sonya, both on KS and on completing the base game! I'm really happy that the side characters will get routes, hehe.

I haven't played the game yet nor have I played its original - but I was talking to a friend about this game and plan to hopefully give it a play in the near future! Once I do, I'll be happy to pitch in my two coins on this. (I've got a thing for games like this... vampires, secrets, and dark pasts. Sign me up!)

Not gonna lie, I think vampires are sort of underrated, so I'm really happy to see a VN featuring them. I heard you got the artist for Diabolik Lovers on board as well! That's incredible - I think they are an awesome designer and artist!

This has come a long way from 2012 to 2020. I'll set my bar high!
Question though - do you have a recommended play or route order? Since I can't decide for the life of me who to start with!

Sonya
Veteran

#5 Post by Sonya »

crystalscm wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:40 pm Congrats, Sonya, both on KS and on completing the base game! I'm really happy that the side characters will get routes, hehe.

I haven't played the game yet nor have I played its original - but I was talking to a friend about this game and plan to hopefully give it a play in the near future! Once I do, I'll be happy to pitch in my two coins on this. (I've got a thing for games like this... vampires, secrets, and dark pasts. Sign me up!)

Not gonna lie, I think vampires are sort of underrated, so I'm really happy to see a VN featuring them. I heard you got the artist for Diabolik Lovers on board as well! That's incredible - I think they are an awesome designer and artist!

This has come a long way from 2012 to 2020. I'll set my bar high!
Question though - do you have a recommended play or route order? Since I can't decide for the life of me who to start with!
Hey there, I totally recommend playing in this order if you want to play the entire original "base"/main game to get the full story experience: Valen, Ron, and Antoine

With this order you'll get the most out of the story. I'm excited to hear your comments on it after you play, and yes we are already working on the side character routes, Aldo's route is first, we will probably release that end of August, it'll depend on how fast we write and the artist's turn around time for Aldo's route's CG illustration artwork :D