The Remission Of Sins has been released on Steam! [Horror][Voice Acted][Multiple Endings][Multiple Languages]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Kyoki Chiho
Regular
Completed: Nijowari: Where Angels Fall, Swimming Admiration, Love Season (Associate Writer), Neon Nights 2, Right Swipes (Associate Writer), Erfigardr, Eris, Sky Resort, Dawnbreaker Aeon's Reach, Succubus Summon, Negligee: Opposites Attract/Girls Night
Projects: Spiral of Depravity, When Darkness Lingers, Hearts on Canvas
Organization: Tsukiakari Studios
itch: kyoki-chiho
Discord: Kyoki Chiho#6586

The Remission Of Sins has been released on Steam! [Horror][Voice Acted][Multiple Endings][Multiple Languages]

#1 Post by Kyoki Chiho »

Overview

title002.png

Story

Thank you for coming.
The showpieces presented at the exhibition are liable to trigger anxiety and stress.
Are you of a healthy mind and body?
Choose to forgive or kill the five men and women on display.
How will this affect the hero’s fate?

Summary

The Remission of Sins is a fully-voiced, multi-ending short horror visual novel. Depending on the player’s choice, it branches to 12 different endings.

Features

• Remission’s mysterious story consists of around 7k words (about an hour of gameplay) with multiple endings.
  • This game includes 8 character sprites along with 11 images of landscapes and tools.
  • The soundtrack is composed of a stunning theme song but it also counts with extensive voice acting in Japanese.
  • The game supports English, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, and Polish.

Screenshots

remission_screenshots_001.png
remission_screenshots_003.png
remission_screenshots_008.png
remission_screenshots_013.png
remission_screenshots_015.png
remission_screenshots_032.png

Available on

STEAM
Last edited by Kyoki Chiho on Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Saitogami
Regular
Projects: Danganronpa F: Shattered Hope (as Pocket), Once More (as Boss), Cybermania (as Tesla), Lionheart Paragon (as Zetsu), Everstory (as Jack),
Organization: Third Man Entertainment
IRC Nick: Josh
Soundcloud: Saitogami

Re: The Remission Of Sins [Horror][Voice Acted][Multiple Endings][Multiple-Language Release]

#2 Post by Saitogami »

Hi Kyoki,

The Remission of Sins looks really cool and I'm intrigued by it a lot! I was wanting to ask if there is English VAs that have worked on the game? If not, will there be auditions held in the future? I am very interested in trying out!

Kyoki Chiho
Regular
Completed: Nijowari: Where Angels Fall, Swimming Admiration, Love Season (Associate Writer), Neon Nights 2, Right Swipes (Associate Writer), Erfigardr, Eris, Sky Resort, Dawnbreaker Aeon's Reach, Succubus Summon, Negligee: Opposites Attract/Girls Night

Re: The Remission Of Sins [Horror][Voice Acted][Multiple Endings][Multiple-Language Release]

#3 Post by Kyoki Chiho »

Saitogami wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:03 pm Hi Kyoki,

The Remission of Sins looks really cool and I'm intrigued by it a lot! I was wanting to ask if there is English VAs that have worked on the game? If not, will there be auditions held in the future? I am very interested in trying out!
Hi! First of all, thank you for showing interest. It means a lot to me and my team!

Right now, the VAs are Japanese (Ryoku Asanuma for the male voice and Hiyori Koharu for the female voice), but depending on the success of the game, we might look for English voice actors to dub the game!

I'll definitely post an announcement here if that happens!

Once more, thank you for showing interest!

Saitogami
Regular
Projects: Danganronpa F: Shattered Hope (as Pocket), Once More (as Boss), Cybermania (as Tesla), Lionheart Paragon (as Zetsu), Everstory (as Jack),

#4 Post by Saitogami »

Hi Kyoki!

Your team did a fantastic job and I do hope that it does get the exposure it deserves! Ryoku and Hiyori did an awesome job :D ! ! !

Whether you do an English dub or not, it's still a great game and you all should be proud of yourselves. I'm not asking for a role by any means, but I will leave an audio sample here to show my range, as well as my social media handle. If you do decide to do a dub, it would be an honor to audition! And I know a lot of other VAs I'm friends with that would love to audition as well :D

Thank you for answering back and I hope you and your team are doing well and staying safe!

Range Sample: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQmsZYs-Rac&t=8s
Twitter: https://twitter.com/josh_saitogami

Kyoki Chiho
Regular

#5 Post by Kyoki Chiho »

Saitogami wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:26 pm Hi Kyoki!

Your team did a fantastic job and I do hope that it does get the exposure it deserves! Ryoku and Hiyori did an awesome job :D ! ! !

Whether you do an English dub or not, it's still a great game and you all should be proud of yourselves. I'm not asking for a role by any means, but I will leave an audio sample here to show my range, as well as my social media handle. If you do decide to do a dub, it would be an honor to audition! And I know a lot of other VAs I'm friends with that would love to audition as well :D

Thank you for answering back and I hope you and your team are doing well and staying safe!

Range Sample: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQmsZYs-Rac&t=8s
Twitter: https://twitter.com/josh_saitogami
Thank you for your kind words!

I'll let you know if something turns out!

Saitogami
Regular

#6 Post by Saitogami »

Roger roger!

Thank ya again! :D

Kyoki Chiho
Regular

Re: The Remission Of Sins has been released on Steam! [Horror][Voice Acted][Multiple Endings][Multiple Idioms]

#7 Post by Kyoki Chiho »

Wonderful news, people!
The Remission of Sins has just been released on Steam!
Enjoy this Japanese horror visual novel for 10% off!
And make sure to play it in the language you like more!

Muzozavr
Regular

Re: The Remission Of Sins has been released on Steam! [Horror][Voice Acted][Multiple Endings][Multiple Idioms]

#8 Post by Muzozavr »

Can I be the pedant saying it really should be "Multiple Languages" and not "Multiple Idioms"?

It's an interesting VN (a bit strange, maybe), but you know I know that. :P

Kyoki Chiho
Regular

#9 Post by Kyoki Chiho »

Muzozavr wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:25 pm Can I be the pedant saying it really should be "Multiple Languages" and not "Multiple Idioms"?

It's an interesting VN (a bit strange, maybe), but you know I know that. :P
You're gonna laugh, but you're not the first one who tells me. I must have forgotten to change it here. My bad!
It should be better now. Thank you for pointing it out!