The Punniest Pun Messter (TPPM) [GxB] [comedy]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
else_th
Regular
Completed: Of Frost and Flowers, The Punniest Pun Messter (TPPM), Moonlight Mansion, Crysmalia: Dawn of Darkness, Meme Detective, Based Farttorney, Apricity
Projects: Of Frost and Flowers, Lynch-Locked!
Organization: Elseth Games
Deviantart: else100
itch: elseth.itch.io

The Punniest Pun Messter (TPPM) [GxB] [comedy]

#1 Post by else_th »

Untitled_Artwork 1 copy.jpg
Hello everyone! I'd like to introduce my first romance/comedy visual novel, The Punniest Pun Messter. Perhaps you've seen it being an entry to NaNoRenO 2020+, but I've never posted this game in Lemmasoft before, so I'll do that now.

The story centres around Neim (rename-able), a cheerful girl who was cursed by the mysterious "Jester" to spew puns 24/7. The entire setup sounds like a silly comedy story, right? But I can assure you that there is a real plot in there, so I'm specifying the main genre as Thriller / Mystery / Crime besides comedy and romance!

Features include:
- 102,663 words
- 18 fully coloured character sprites
- 12 CGs with variations.
- Three Romance Routes: Rico, Matt and Seth
- 2 endings for each route, making it a total of 6 different endings
- Lynnette's side story (linear)

Download for free: elseth.itch.io/the-punniest-pun-messter

I hope you'll enjoy playing it as much as I enjoyed making it!

Warning: Tons of puns and meme references
Attachments
seth profile edited.png
rico profile.png
neim profile.png
matt profile.png
lynne akila profile.png
Creator of: Of Frost and Flowers, The Punniest Pun Messter (TPPM), Meme Detective, Crysmalia: Dawn of Darkness, Moonlight Mansion, The Clock Chronicle, KAIROS, Swim Team Rescue!, Chocolate Catastrophe, Piece by Piece, Save You, REDemption Zone, Our Toy Box