Red-Handed Robin [Free][Otome][GxB][Fantasy]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
HitOrMissy
Regular
Tumblr: HitOrMissy

Red-Handed Robin [Free][Otome][GxB][Fantasy]

#1 Post by HitOrMissy »

When career thief Robin comes across a boarding pass for the Whirlwind Express, she thinks she's found a literal ticket to freedom. With a case full of stolen jewelry and her loyal bodyguard at her side, she's ready to flee the country in style...

That is, until she runs into her childhood friend turned detective. Though he doesn't appear to recognize her, he keeps an annoyingly close watch on her anyway.

It's not just the detective who's taken interest in her, either. With so many prying eyes, she'll have to be extra careful to keep her lies straight.

Can Robin keep her cool as she navigates a series of mind games? Or will her cover be blown along with her escape plan?

Robin
Growing up wealthy, Robin had everything she could ever want... or so it seemed. Longing for a life of adventure, she became a runaway at a young age. She enjoys lying and stealing, and appears to be having more fun than this dangerous situation calls for.

Jay
Robin's traveling companion and loyal bodyguard. He has a short temper and doesn't agree with Robin's carefree attitude. Accustomed to solving problems through the use of force, he has no qualms 'protecting' Robin by removing her from this situation, even if it's against her will.

Wren
Robin's childhood friend, whom she hasn't seen for over ten years. With a keen eye for details and a love of games, it's no wonder he became a detective. He says he's on the train to investigate the murder of a famous jeweler and, whether he recognizes her or not, he seems to have a special interest in Robin.

Fletcher
Handsome, single, and (most importantly) rich, Fletcher is just the sort of man Robin likes to cozy up to. However, she quickly realizes that his sweet talk might be hiding a not-so-sweet personality. Apparently aquainted with detective Wren, Robin has to wonder if he's hiding anything else...

I made part 1 of Red-Handed Robin for NaNoRenO 2020+. Parts 2 and 3 were made afterwards.

The game features:
  • A GxB story with two love interests (Jay & Wren)
  • 52k+ words (~5 hours total play time)
  • 10 endings (8 bad endings, 2 good endings)

Languages:
The game is available in both English and Spanish. You can toggle between languages in the preferences menu.

Red-Handed Robin's story contains:
  • Swearing
  • The use of alcohol
  • Violence, including gun violence and child abuse
  • Mentions of suicide
  • Death
  • Sexual themes
Please play at your own discretion.

I post my art and game dev stuff a few different places! If you're interested in seeing any of that, you can find me here:

If you played the game, feel free to let me know what you think!

HitOrMissy
Regular
Tumblr: HitOrMissy

Re: Red-Handed Robin [Free][Otome][GxB][Fantasy]

#2 Post by HitOrMissy »

Just a quick update: The game is now available in Spanish!

Thanks so much to María Mariano for translating :)