Black lilies - Eternal Summer[Yuri][Drama][Mystery][PC/steam]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Lab Man
Projects: Black Lilies - Eternal Summer
Organization: Lab Rabbit Games
itch: lrgames

Black lilies - Eternal Summer[Yuri][Drama][Mystery][PC/steam]

#1 Post by Lab Man »

Black Lilies - Eternal Summer
Black Lilies - Eternal Summer is a one-man project spanning over three years. The game is a fully-fledged experience complete with 4 major story arcs, 6 heroines, a multitude of endings, and is approximately 10hrs long. Development of the game was quite troubled, there was no budget and I tried to get rev-share artists but in the end it all fell through and the game had to be made alone. Please try and judge it by the writing instead of the art.
"I wish this summer vacation would never end..." Everybody has probably thought that at some point. But what if such a thing were to really come true?

Alice Hanekawa and her 6 friends have been trapped, repeating their summer vacation for over 10 years. At first, it was fun... But fun gave way to boredom, boredom gave way to frustration, and it's only a matter of time before frustration gives way to madness. All of them are tired and worn down, and they barely talk to one another anymore... Everyone has splintered into little groups, and the unity they once had has completely eroded away. Even death is no escape.

Nothing has changed... But something has to. Of course, they've tried to find a way out before; tried to figure out the truth behind the time loop. It's hardly her first attempt, but Alice has to do something... She's more desperate now than ever before. But will that really be enough? Even if she finds a way out, can she heal everybody's hearts before they leave? And what deeper mysteries could these time loops truly be holding?
Characters
Alice Hanekawa
The main(PoV) character of the game. She is mostly cute and cowardly on the outside, but has a short temper, and is quite snarky and mature on the inside. She maintains that she is 100% straight despite a large amount of evidence to the contrary.

Ruuna Geshimya
A shrine maiden at the local shrine. She is eternally optimistic, kind, sweet, and always tries to help, but there is a sense of sadness that surrounds her. She is Alice's main love interest, but they are a little distant at the moment.

Touka Okazaki
Alice's childhood friend. She is perverted, depressive, and often makes self-depreciating jokes, as well as crossing the line with her sense of humor in general. She has also grown very distant with Alice in previous years.

Sakura Ayanokouji
One of Alice's friends, she used to be something of a mentor to her. She's a "rich bitch" with a heart of gold, but the time loops have affected her quite badly, and she spends most of the time glued to Fuyumi.

Fuyumi Yamamoto
A mysterious and aloof girl who is nonetheless part of the friend group. A genius at physical activity, but her personality is hard for most people to get a read on. She is quite stable and is sometimes the voice of reason.

Rin Takahashi
One of the worst affected by the time loops, Rin was once extremely energetic and bubbly. She is now a complete shell of her former self, and nobody is quite sure why. She is quite attached to Yuria.

Yuria Minase
Another one who has changed a lot. She is the archetypal genius, but she has become increasingly angry and unstable as the loops has progressed. Is usually very serious and irreverent.
Please check the store page for more information, and thank you for reading this far!
NOTE TO MODS AND READERS: The game was flagged by steam as being adult-only and having mature content, but there are no real H-scenes in the game. There are a few sexual scenes but they are basically text-only and are a somewhat important part of the game's backstory. The violence in the game is also quite tame, at least by the standards of most violent visual novels, although there are some other scenes that are quite dark in a psychological way.
Also, like many visual novels, this game has extra story arcs locked behind the best "ending", so make sure to save! The game is not particularly hard, however. Also, I have a small social media presence; if you have a question, I will check this thread every now and again for quite some time. Thanks again!
Also also, I go by the name "Prism" now, I made this account a long time ago.