Ex Astris 09 - Final [GxB][Kinetic][Sci-fi][Free]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Cera L. Hendry
Regular
Completed: Ex Astris 1-9 & Rules They Abide By
Deviantart: cera-l-hendry

Ex Astris 09 - Final [GxB][Kinetic][Sci-fi][Free]

#1 Post by Cera L. Hendry »

Ex Astris
Chapter 09 - Final

Set in a ‘near-future’ on a fictional world, Ex Astris follows the story of Lanis Rosenberg, a newly graduated doctor working in the Loennian military. Doubtful of her abilities to cope in the army and lost with her direction in life, Lanis’ world is suddenly turned upside-down when she is transferred to the secretive, militaristic nation of Xian. There, she is assigned to a subject named A-28 'Ash'. An emotionless, unstable, biologically engineered soldier and her opposite in every way…

TERRA'S spy is found and used to launch a diversion whilst Grey's plans for hijacking one of Xian's spires finally moves ahead. Left with little time to process the risks to herself, and despite Ash's turnabout warnings that their actions may bring far worse consequences in the long run, Lanis fully commits herself to the dangerous plan in order to help save the people of Xian.

Format: Episodic / Kinetic Visual Novel
Engine: RenPy
Genre: Light Sci-Fi / Drama / GxB / Supernatural
Platform: PC/Mac/Linux
Duration: Short - Chapter-based

INFO & DOWNLOAD FILES:
http://www.cerastudios.com/project/ex-astris/

Creator's Note:
Please excuse me while I grapple with the understanding that it's finally finished...! I'd love to know what everyone thinks of the ending I decided to go with, I was agonising for weeks over three possibilities. I'm concentrating on some other projects for a while but I do plan on sharpening my illustrative skills again and adding some polish to the older chapters, compiling it and releasing it for mobile devices in the future sometime.
But right now, I celebrate. *Blows party horn.*

* I still have the Dropbox in place to host my files since my web hosting still isn't allowing me to host archived files for public download and I've been far too busy/and lazy to migrate to a new provider. I think I'll just keep doing this until I can release a final compiled version with all the chapters assembled. Let me know if you encounter any issues!
Last edited by Cera L. Hendry on Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Amberbaum
Regular

Re: Ex Astris 09 - Final [GxB][Kinetic][Sci-fi][Free]

#2 Post by Amberbaum »

Woohooo!!!

Congrats on the release!

Cera L. Hendry
Regular
Completed: Ex Astris 1-9 & Rules They Abide By
Deviantart: cera-l-hendry

Re: Ex Astris 09 - Final [GxB][Kinetic][Sci-fi][Free]

#3 Post by Cera L. Hendry »