Fading Hearts Released!

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
doyouluvme

Re: Fading Hearts Released!

#61 Post by doyouluvme »

How do you discovered the true about the player send email ?

Headache
Regular

#62 Post by Headache »

No... It's too bad. What about you? Did you get his true identity?

Reo

#63 Post by Reo »

Finally I was able to finish a few endings...is there a harem ending?(I think probably not) =P
well, does anyone know where does the save data saved to? and which are the save files?

Deviot
Regular
Projects: Testing out completed Visual Novels?

#64 Post by Deviot »

quite dull, i think. esspecially near the middle where you just drift on and on doing nothing
How many of you can go to sleep knowing you'll surely wake up tomorrow, take life for granted and picture yourself in the future? I....can't -Kirimiya Mizuki-

Those who are strong leaves a trail of blood and tears in their wake, sometimes their own, walking over bodies of friends and foes

doyouluvme

#65 Post by doyouluvme »

who can said for me know the player send mail?

applegirl
Veteran

#66 Post by applegirl »

While this is an old thread, I've just recently played the full game (many times) and feel like I want to give my overall review. Being a big fan of visual novels, I honestly rarely enjoy OELVN. Usually because of inferior art/story/depth, I feel like most of the OELVN are horribly amateur at best.

But Fading Hearts is very impressive in my eyes, with beautiful art and a story that has a much greater depth than most of the visual novels that spring up on this forum. The story does have a lot of different tangents in the beginning, but why is that a bad thing? There are a lot of story lines to discover and secrets to be found. I can see the inspiration from Fate/Stay night and to be honest, I respect that. That is a heck of a visual novel and I think Fading Hearts really stands out as one of the best that this forum and the OELVN community has to offer. Many of the endings were compelling and the cgs was beautifully done. Heck, the sole survivor ending alone made me appreciate how good of a game this was. So I'm a bit baffled that the reviews so far on this forum aren't the best. In my humble opinion, I feel like this game is a gem that is sorely under appreciated (like Winter wolves' Bionic Heart). I hope you make more games like this in the future, it was a fantastic visual novel that shines.