на русском языке.

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
00 mem.: ~Le Chat~

на русском языке.

#1 Post by 00 mem.: ~Le Chat~ »

Вот наконец я доделал свою первую более-менее нормальную визуальную новеллу.

Если кто-то не знает, что такое визуальные новеллы и с чем их едят ( в чём я сомневаюсь ), то узнать о них поближе можно тут.

Итак.

00 mem.: ~Le Chat~

Скачать для Windows тут!

Скачать для Macintosh тут!

Скачать для Linux тут!

Скрины:

Особенности:
1. Задние фоны написаны акварелью. 2. Музыка наша собственная. 3. Есть интерактивность. То есть, несколько концовок, в зависимости от выбора. 4. Картинок много. 5. Есть SFX.

Очень прошу всех, кто может скачать, поиграть, и отписАться.

Sorry, non-Russian guys, but I'm really bad at english =(

georgmay
Regular
Projects: Restriction

Re: на русском языке.

#2 Post by georgmay »

poka могу сказать что красиво :)
сейчас скачаю и заценю полностью :)

while i may say about this that is very nice :)
now i download it and say full-text :)
Returned

belochkka

#3 Post by belochkka »

Очень прошу всех, кто может скачать, поиграть, и отписАться.
Sorry, non-Russian guys, but I'm really bad at english =(
I'll send you my comments when I've figured out all of the endings you managed to put in, and I promise there will be a LOT of comments :D

For starters, though, even choosing opposite answers pretty much gets you the same storyline. Which may make playing a bit less exciting than you intended.
And - the part where you attempt to make a startling silence - a light, rustling background noise that leads you into the silence would make it a lot more effective.
Plus - maybe, just maybe, space the triple dots on the screen and somehow use the cat's paws a bit more in the text background?

And PS you know someone who can and will translate for you - all you have to do is, like, ask :)
PS2 - Love your artwork, as always. And will criticize, as always, probably a bit closer to the weekend.
D.

#4 Post by Guest »

belochkka wrote:And PS you know someone who can and will translate for you - all you have to do is, like, ask :)
Pleeease, translate my game to english for meee!!! :D