Wizard School Woes [Short][Free][Fantasy]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
parttimestorier
Veteran
Completed: No Other Medicine, Well Met By Moonlight, RE:BURN, The Light at the End of the Ocean, Take A Hike!, Wizard School Woes
Projects: Seeds of Dreams
itch: janetitor

Wizard School Woes [Short][Free][Fantasy]

#1 Post by parttimestorier »

Wizard School Woes

Magic rituals are already stressful and complicated enough in the best of times—add an upcoming due date for a final research project at a prestigious wizarding academy, and they're practically impossible! With problem after problem causing delays, Novice Ambrosius is close to giving up on graduating. Help him find the answers he needs to complete the ritual once and for all.

I made Wizard School Woes in 72 hours for a game jam, so it's pretty short and also didn't end up having any audio (listen to your own cool playlist of songs about wizards instead!). The whole story takes place over one conversation between the player character and the cute wizard boy Ambrosius, during which you can choose from a lot of dialogue options to learn more about him and the research project he's so stressed about. Check it out if you're looking for something cute and short to read, and let me know what you think! And thanks to the artists whose premade assets made it possible for me to put together the project in such a short time, including AnankeKeirin, Rachel Chen, and Jaime Scribbles.
ImageImageImage