Cute Bite - Vampire Raising Sim [commercial]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
papillon
Arbiter of the Internets
Completed: lots; see website!
Projects: something mysterious involving yuri, usually
Organization: Hanako Games
Tumblr: hanakogames

Cute Bite - Vampire Raising Sim [commercial]

#1 Post by papillon »

For a vampire's loyal servant, a human kept alive beyond a natural lifespan by the power and magic of vampire blood, life is a matter of simple obedience... until misfortune befalls the vampire lord. To preserve your existence, you must awaken a new vampire mistress and re-establish the blood bond.

Unfortunately, during those long years asleep in a coffin, your vampire mistress shrank to child-size form! She has no memories, no magic, and a tendency to bite anything she can lay her hands on. In this condition, she won't be able to perform the blood bond!

Can you help her to regain her full power before your time runs out?
ss_4d8413f16e17ef3f6d3a814ff8acfe833325d324.1920x1080.jpg
ss2.jpg
q0iXIE.jpg
ss1b.jpg
Gameplay is primarily choosing jobs and classes to raise the vampire's skills, while balancing your money and her mental and physical strength. There's also a small RPG minigame where the vampire attempts to subdue targets so she can ~bite~ them for blood to restore her energy.

(Both vampire and butler are player-renamable which is why I'm referring to them that way)

When the year runs out, if you've done a good job in raising your little vampire, she will return to her adult form and receive a career based on the stats you have raised.

There is also an optional light romance element where the vampire may collect characters for her harem - yes, you can romance multiple people at the same time! (Vampires are like that!) Every career has different epilogue options for every romance option, so each relationship has many, MANY ways it could turn out. You might have a happily ever after, you might immediately break up because she hates your career, or all sorts of strange things could happen. There's a lot of possibilities to uncover.

Itch.io link

Steam link

LateWhiteRabbit
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: The Space Between

Re: Cute Bite - Vampire Raising Sim [commercial]

#2 Post by LateWhiteRabbit »

Congrats, Papillon. I backed the Kickstarter, but I waited until the release to play. Didn't want to spoil anything for myself with the unfinished version. Using my Steam key to download now!