Twin Love R [BxG][High School][Romance][Free][itch.io]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
ZhugeSong
Completed: Twin Love R
itch: levinmasterrain
Discord: 村雨#5283

Twin Love R [BxG][High School][Romance][Free][itch.io]

#1 Post by ZhugeSong »

Twin Love R

Twin Love R is a re-implementation and translation to English of the Japanese visual novel Twin Love (specifically, version 2.0).
cover.png
Download free on itch.io: https://levinmasterrain.itch.io/twinlove-r

Story

Twin Love is a visual novel where you play a high school boy who meets and befriends twin girls who just moved into town and are now going to his school. The pair look identical, but their personalities and likes couldn't be further apart.

The older sister Ayame is outgoing and athletic, with a sharp tongue go along with it.
screenshot0005.png
The younger sister Yukime is shy and demure, with a kind heart that shines all the more in comparison to her sister.
screenshot0003.png
In under two weeks, you'll be able to become friends with both of them, but maybe there's a chance for something more?

Origin

Twin Love was released by 夏草 (I don't know the pronunciation for certain, but would suppose Natsukusa) in 2006 and updated later in 2009. It was offered as a free download at a website that is unfortunately no longer up.

I first played the game at the end of 2012 and enjoyed it, but it didn't occur to me to try to translate it until the beginning of 2020. As the original host for the site no longer existed at that point, I had to dig the game out from my old backups.

After months of work, I polished my re-implementation enough that I think it's worth sharing.

Download

Free on itch.io: https://levinmasterrain.itch.io/twinlove-r

SelLi
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: The Silent Column Demo, Memory Mage
Projects: The Silent Column, A Lily from the Lightless Water, A Castle on an Island
Deviantart: SelLillianna
itch: SelLillianna

Re: Twin Love R [BxG][High School][Romance][Free][itch.io]

#2 Post by SelLi »

Hi there! Good job on the translation and on the transfer of the whole VN over to Ren'Py! I like it and I'm glad I'm able to enjoy its existence. ^^

ZhugeSong
Completed: Twin Love R
itch: levinmasterrain
Discord: 村雨#5283

Re: Twin Love R [BxG][High School][Romance][Free][itch.io]

#3 Post by ZhugeSong »

I'm happy to hear that! Even if only a few people enjoy the game that otherwise wouldn't have because it was in Japanese, I consider my mission a success.