ARTISAN [Young Adult][Thriller]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
AllegraTown
Projects: ARTISAN
Organization: The Order Of The Frame

ARTISAN [Young Adult][Thriller]

#1 Post by AllegraTown »

Hey, my game came out a few months ago on Steam! It's my first one and I'm really proud of it! Come check it out! Available on Steam!
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1813550/ARTISAN/

ABOUT THIS GAME:

"A young man finds himself trapped in an otherworldly museum where he is forced to fight in a battle royal using strange ghost-like creatures called Artisans."

**** THE STORY ****

In ARTISAN, Link awakens trapped in a bizarre museum. A mysterious woman named Lisa tells him that, in order to go home, he would have to find and kill seven other people in the museum before they can kill him. If he can't complete this task, he'll be placed on display in the museum forever. The situation only gets more bizarre when he discovers he is able to summon a ghost-like entity called an Artisan, a sentient weapon that he can command at will. The real problem is that the people hunting him can also summon Artisans of their own. Can Link survive this deadly game and figure out a way to escape the museum? Only you can decide his fate.

ARTISAN is a Japanese style visual novel with choice-based dialogue and the first release from STARRYWARE. It contains adult language, suggestive sexual themes and violence. Not suitable for minors.

**** ARTISAN GAME FEATURES *****

FULLY ANIMATED 2D CUTSCENES
MULTIPLE ENDINGS
CHOICE-BASED DIALOGUE
AN ORIGINAL STORY WITH A DYNAMIC CAST OF CHARACTERS AND A UNIQUE ANIME STYLE

Links:

Steam Link: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1813550/ARTISAN/
My Twitter: @AnimatorBruce
My Email: rushthought2000@yahoo.com

papillon
Arbiter of the Internets
Completed: lots; see website!