Hummingbird's Crown [Otome Jam 2022] [Mystery] [Comedy]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
fablenovel
itch: fablenovel

Hummingbird's Crown [Otome Jam 2022] [Mystery] [Comedy]

#1 Post by fablenovel »

DOWNLOAD FREE ON ITCH.IO

Wren is a hardworking book editor who has recently turned 30 and begins to ruminate about her life.

‘What does it mean to be an adult? Why does my job make me feel incomplete? Why do I feel like I don't fit anywhere?'

Her only solace is gaming and her small group of 2 online friends, Kanaria and Lonan, who she sometimes chats and plays with.

On May 31st, taking advantage of an upcoming long weekend, Kanaria suggests they should finally meet in person at the upcoming GameCon, a medium-sized local game event from Solstice City.

Unfortunately, the day of the event itself, a terrible accident happens at the Eon Building, the place where it's being held. Wren panics and doesn't know what to do until... huh?

Why is it suddenly May 31st again? Did she just go back in time?!

ilyilaice
Regular
Completed: Flights of Fancy, Limbokin, Loveless on Lockdown, Aria at the Funeraria, Pusoy Dos, Jester Under Pressure, Dabbling in Drama, Iridescent Descent, Spirits of Limbo, Serial Killers Anonymous, Ferris Feels
Organization: Orca Martian Games
Tumblr: hurtinghabits
Deviantart: ilyilaice
itch: ilyilaice
Discord: ilyilaice

Re: Hummingbird's Crown [Otome Jam 2022] [Mystery] [Comedy]

#2 Post by ilyilaice »

This looks so good!!! Already simping for Galvin! Congrats on the releasing this VN and on completing Otome Jam! Out of curiosity, which of these characters is romanceable?
Completed Games: Flights of Fancy (NaNoRenO 2019), Limbokin (NaNoRenO 2020), Loveless on Lockdown (NaNoRenO 2021), Aria at the Funeraria (Otome Jam 2021), Pusoy Dos (Spooktober 2021), Jester Under Pressure (NaNoRenO 2022), Dabbling in Drama (Otome Jam 2022), Iridescent Descent (Spooktober 2022), Spirits of Limbo (NaNoRenO 2023), Serial Killers Anonymous (Spooktober 2023), Ferris Feels (NaNoRenO 2024). See them all here.

fablenovel
itch: fablenovel

Re: Hummingbird's Crown [Otome Jam 2022] [Mystery] [Comedy]

#3 Post by fablenovel »

ilyilaice wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 6:32 am This looks so good!!! Already simping for Galvin! Congrats on the releasing this VN and on completing Otome Jam! Out of curiosity, which of these characters is romanceable?
Thank you!! :D
The romance-able characters are Galvin and Lonan, one route for each of them!

We’re planning to add one more route for a secret character that’s in the game and probably a spinoff for Kanaria which will have her as the MC in that VN. It’ll not be anytime soon though because we have plans for Spooktober jam this year :wink:

I hope you’ll have fun playing the game! <3