WTC : Relentless Protagonist [SxS]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Triority
Regular
Completed: Welcome To... Chichester 0, 1,2 OVN 1, OVN 2, OVN 3, No Regrets For The Future
Projects: Welcome To... Chichester series
Organization: Triority
Tumblr: Sku-te
itch: triority
Discord: sku_te

WTC : Relentless Protagonist [SxS]

#1 Post by Triority »

WTC : Relentless Protagonist [SxS] comedy/drama/thriller has now been released on Steam : https://store.steampowered.com/app/1385 ... onist_SxS/

Set it a semi-fictitional world of secret organisations, Grendel Jinx and the protagonist find themselves stuck in a school where pupils and teachers alike are being killed. Can either of the escape before they become victims?
Attachments
x2.jpg
x1.jpg
screenshot0007.jpg
screenshot0004.jpg
screenshot0001.jpg

Triority
Regular
Completed: Welcome To... Chichester 0, 1,2 OVN 1, OVN 2, OVN 3, No Regrets For The Future

Re: WTC : Relentless Protagonist [SxS]

#2 Post by Triority »

I'm now releasing this onto the Epic Store (could well be the first to do so :) )

https://store.epicgames.com/p/wtc-relen ... ist-06c355

Triority
Regular

Re: WTC : Relentless Protagonist [SxS]

#3 Post by Triority »

Relentless is now available from the Epic Store - only taken 2 months to get this far... There may be problems with the achievements (I think the persistent file was accidentally uploaded), but deleting the file before it does a cloud save should work.

Whether or not I'll do more on the Epic Store, I don't know - will depend on sales mainly as every thing is overly complicated.