Of Frost and Flowers [GxB] [Otome] [Fantasy] [Mystery] [Free]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
else_th
Regular
Completed: Of Frost and Flowers, The Punniest Pun Messter (TPPM), Moonlight Mansion, Crysmalia: Dawn of Darkness, Meme Detective, Based Farttorney, Apricity
Projects: Of Frost and Flowers, Lynch-Locked!
Organization: Elseth Games
Deviantart: else100
itch: elseth.itch.io

Of Frost and Flowers [GxB] [Otome] [Fantasy] [Mystery] [Free]

#1 Post by else_th »

Hi, everyone!

The wait is finally over! Our team has finally released Of Frost and Flowers, our latest fantasy otome visual novel!

Play as Alto, a fearless knight, and enter a world of magic and myths with secrets waiting for you to unveil...

OFAF title 1 copy 3.png
Download for free here:Of Frost and Flowers

A huge thanks to the team:

Project Leader: Elseth

Sprite & Main Menu Artist: Apririnn

BG Artists: Kat, Yana

Composer: Iestyn

CG Colorist: tashaj4de

Writers: Elseth, Tetora, Llem

GUI Artist: tatapb

Logo Artist: Kat

Proofreaders: lethologicalee, KuroKairin, Selene, WholesomeWraith, Zelan

We hope you enjoy the game~
Creator of: Of Frost and Flowers, The Punniest Pun Messter (TPPM), Meme Detective, Crysmalia: Dawn of Darkness, Moonlight Mansion, The Clock Chronicle, KAIROS, Swim Team Rescue!, Chocolate Catastrophe, Piece by Piece, Save You, REDemption Zone, Our Toy Box

else_th
Regular
Completed: Of Frost and Flowers, The Punniest Pun Messter (TPPM), Moonlight Mansion, Crysmalia: Dawn of Darkness, Meme Detective, Based Farttorney, Apricity

Re: Of Frost and Flowers [GxB] [Otome] [Fantasy] [Mystery] [Free]

#2 Post by else_th »

Android version of Of Frost and Flowers is now out! Now you can play the game in your Android devices! :D
Creator of: Of Frost and Flowers, The Punniest Pun Messter (TPPM), Meme Detective, Crysmalia: Dawn of Darkness, Moonlight Mansion, The Clock Chronicle, KAIROS, Swim Team Rescue!, Chocolate Catastrophe, Piece by Piece, Save You, REDemption Zone, Our Toy Box

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#3 Post by azureXtwilight »

Congratulations upon release!

else_th
Regular

#5 Post by else_th »

Sorry for the late reply, thanks, Azure and Ernest! 😅

else_th
Regular

Thanks for 2k downloads + 5th Anniversary Art Raffle

#6 Post by else_th »

Happy new year, everyone! Congrats on surviving 2022 and here's to a brighter year!

January 2023 marks my 5th year of game-deving, and to celebrate, I'm holding a chibi art raffle on twitter (@ElSeth6)!

Twitter post - 2.png

I would also like to thank everyone for over 2k downloads of Of Frost and Flowers! Thank you all so much, and have an amazing weekend!

Ayael
Regular
Projects: Imperial Grace (on going), Autumn Spirit, Ballads at Midnight

#7 Post by Ayael »

It looks cool! I will give it a try when I have cleared my backlog!
(And congratulation to you too for surviving 2022)
Image Image

XxshimyxX

#8 Post by XxshimyxX »

It has been a while since I visited the forums and the first thing I did was play this beautiful game! <3 it was so lovely and I enjoyed the Alto's personality as the FL and I have to say that my favorite character is a certain mischievous blonde, just couldn't get enough of him!

I hope to see more of your content on this forum and even beyond

else_th
Regular

Steam Release + Trailer out!

#9 Post by else_th »

Hi everyone! As promised, Of Frost and Flowers is finally out on Steam (for free)!

Steam link

Huge thanks to Neoclassic Games for publishing our game and thanks everyone, for the huge support!

We also have a trailer now, hope you enjoy it~

Trailer

(Also, thank you for the warm comments, Ayael and XxshimyxX!)

else_th
Regular

Of Frost and Flowers 1st Anniversary!

#10 Post by else_th »

Quite late but Of Frost and Flowers had its first anniversary a month ago, and to commemorate, April, our sprite artist, has drawn a lovely wallpaper of our poster-boy! Hope you like it!

OFAF Wallpaper - vignette.png
(2.78 MiB) Not downloaded yet

Once again, thank you for all your support and hope you enjoy your time in the world of Gaia!