VTuber Connect [Free][BxG]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Verum
itch: verumvincula

VTuber Connect [Free][BxG]

#1 Post by Verum »

Hello! I'm Verum I'd like to share a game that I've been pouring my heart into this year. VTuber Connect is a VTuber themed VN and is my honest depiction of some of the experiences of being a viewer and VTuber. It's my love letter to VTubers as a medium and one that hides nothing, but embraces everything.

Links

Steam
Itch

Description

VTubers have taken the world by storm!

Among the many rising virtual streamers is Mana, who has captured the hearts of many with her unending positivity and creative talents. Shouma Hasegawa, discontent with the experiences he’s had with forming relationships during his first semester of college, is no exception to Mana’s charms as he has turned to VTubers as a place of refuge and comfort.

At the request of his older sister to pursue the value of in person relationships, Shouma steps back outside, where he meets a weary but playful girl with a peculiar bitterness towards the world. Captivated by the unrestrained disposition and thoughts of this girl, Shouma continues to interact with her, learning more about VTubers, himself, and the connection he seeks.

Features

VTuber Connect is a free, kinetic visual novel made with the Ren'Py Visual Novel Engine.

Free-to-Play
Available for Windows, Linux, and Mac
65,000 words

Credits

Verum - Writing, Coding
Mugripley - Character Sprite and CG Art
HeHudojnik - Background Art
Khoai - UI and Logo Design
AlcaKnight - Music
KotoriMWorks - Trailer

Kimagure After - Creative Commons Backgrounds
Uncle Mugen - Creative Commons Backgrounds