Sweetest Monster Refrain [BxG, unending agony, commercial]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
ebi-hime
Veteran
Completed: Asphyxia, Blackberry Honey, The Language of Love, etc
Tumblr: ebi-hime
itch: ebihime

Sweetest Monster Refrain [BxG, unending agony, commercial]

#1 Post by ebi-hime »

Purchase
The VN is available for Mac/Windows/Linux.
It can be downloaded on itch.io here.
The VN is $7.99

Note
This VN is a direct sequel to Sweetest Monster, which can be found here on Itch.io or here on Steam.
It is recommended to read Sweetest Monster first to better understand the story.
This VN is also related one of my other VNs, Lily of the Valley, which can be found here on Itch.io or here on Steam.
Reading Lily isn't required to understand Sweetest Monster Refrain, but may enhance the experience.
Sweetest Monster Refrain will not be available on Steam, unlike the first Sweetest Monster, as it was banned from the platform.
It will only be available on Itch.io for the forseeable future.

Synopsis
"I really do love you... but I won’t forgive you if you try to run away."

Robin Hawkins’s life is falling apart. Stuck in a stagnant marriage with his unaffectionate wife, Sally, and estranged from his teenaged daughter, Melody, Robin seeks solace in the arms of a mysterious younger woman whom he meets on a late night walk: a bewitching cat-eared beauty called Bell.

Bell is not, however, the (cat)girl of Robin’s dreams, as he first fancied – and, the more time he spends with her, the more assured he becomes that Bell comes, instead, from his worst nightmares.

Now that Robin has fallen for Bell’s charms, he finds himself ensnared by her. He longs to escape her clutches, and to salvage matters with his wife and his daughter before things are too late – but some mistakes are impossible to forget, and some sins can never be forgotten.

Screenshots

Larger ver here.

Larger ver here.

Larger ver here.

Larger ver here.

Credits
Writing/coding: Ebi-hime
Sprite/CG art: DarkSin
Background art: Ruderoo
Music: Mock Off, yuzuki
GUI: Haofeng

Notes
This VN is a direct sequel to Sweetest Monster
It is mostly linear, but contains one choice and two different endings
It's around 60k in length.
It contains fanservice, sexual content/nudity, and some psychological horror elements readers might find disturbing.
Features entirely custom art and OST.
You can also follow my twitter for more info about future projects~
Thank you! ❤
I have a lot of free & commercial VNs available on Steam and itchio.io if you want to check them out! ☆