RE: Alistair++

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
IefaSan
Projects: I'm willing to help anyone with their projects! PM me if you want to use my help. I can help with: plot, dialogue, a tester or script (but my English is not really good). Or if you just want someone to help you with anything, just PM me... ^_^

Re: RE: Alistair++

#301 Post by IefaSan »

This game is awesome! and Travis is just perfectly *HAWT*! XD When I played this for the first time, I think I get the good ending where
I guess the right person and then Travis come. He then helps Merui and the say something romantic about Merui (something about princess, I think)
So I tried to play it again but I never get the good/bonus ending again. I follow the guide very well, I think but I still can't get the Travis ending. Maybe I should really 'play' the game with 'heart' like the first time rather than just want to get the bonus ending.

Just wanna say thanks for making this beautiful game. You guys are awesome!
"Because what's worse than knowing you want something, besides knowing you can never have it?" - James Patterson, 'The Angel Experiment '

sayu_k
Regular

#302 Post by sayu_k »

I played it and couldn't stop saying "kyaaa!!".
got the nerdy guy the first time and loved it!
good work with this one :)

"All that we see or seem, is but a dream within a dream."
Edgar Allan Poe

KoalaThingy

#303 Post by KoalaThingy »

Loved this game 0.0 really good and it's free 0.0 seriously great.
I played it and got all the endings... jus couldn't stop playing :$ ... loved it.
Thank you for making such a great game ;)
Have fun and be yourself :$
http://www.koala-thingy.blogspot.com

Kiori

#304 Post by Kiori »

Really love this game! Artwork is gorgeous :D

Akitsuki
Veteran
Deviantart: ak-itsuki
Discord: fsalmon#5522

#305 Post by Akitsuki »

The first time I played this game was months ago (or even years?), and I didn't get any good endings back then. But my brother did! o__o Really! Now I replayed it and managed to get all the endings! Yay~ It was fun, really. And some facts that I found out when I went to Shiro's route is just.. surprising that made me rolled around (literally).
I love all the guys! All the happy endings are beautiful! I just love it! >.< Thanks for making it!

KochiyaChii
Regular

#306 Post by KochiyaChii »

I really loved this game, this was my ever first otome game and i enjoyed it!
I L I K E P L A Y I N G O T O M E G A M E S
and other games
that's pretty much it

Nutella_Sandwhich

#307 Post by Nutella_Sandwhich »

I played it and it was AWESOME! I love Travis!

Mimrose
Regular
Projects: Bitter Honey (Writer)

#308 Post by Mimrose »

IefaSan wrote:This game is awesome! and Travis is just perfectly *HAWT*! XD When I played this for the first time, I think I get the good ending where
I guess the right person and then Travis come. He then helps Merui and the say something romantic about Merui (something about princess, I think)
So I tried to play it again but I never get the good/bonus ending again. I follow the guide very well, I think but I still can't get the Travis ending. Maybe I should really 'play' the game with 'heart' like the first time rather than just want to get the bonus ending.

Just wanna say thanks for making this beautiful game. You guys are awesome!
I think you have to buy a certain item, although it's been a while since I've played. It's the Diamond Moon game, or something like that. I could be totally off mark, but hopefully it'll give you a place to start looking in to it!

Need a writer or editor? Check out my recruitment page here! (Currently accepting short edit jobs, but closed as a writer)

Visit my tumblr for reviews about otome games, smexy pixel men, random reblogs, and fanfics! :D [/color]

Lire
Regular
Projects: Witch Hunt
Location: Anywhere this minds follows.. stops at Indonesia for now..

#309 Post by Lire »

Here is my little review.. :D
http://scan-vn.blogspot.com/2013/06/re-alistair.html
Have a nice days :lol:
Not enough time..
Or i'm a genius in wasting time.. :lol:

lemonscent
Regular
Projects: Remembrance:)

#310 Post by lemonscent »

This is the game that got me back into otome gamesafter a 6? year break. [The last time I played otoges was when I was 10 or so... derp] And during the process, this game got me into non-otome VNs as well, so thank you:). Obviously this game wouldn't have gotten me interested in otomes again if it sucked, so it suffices to say the game was very, very fun. XD

It was really obvious who the characters were, though. Q_Q
The first guy I went for was Travis, and despite not working on my project until later in the game & shopping very little, I knew who Alistar was from day 10 or so, and then as soon as Oda appeared it was obvious who Fiona & Oda were as well.
That really ruined the fun of guessing. But it was still super fun to see the character interaction, and the romance was +____+ so cute.

It's funny because my favorite characters are (generally) the players, given that they don't spout out random greeting-card nonsense about how "their love revolves around the FMC's dazzling eyes" or w/e, but I didn't like Derek all that much. But it was all good because Shiro and Travis were the most adorable characters ever LOL. <3 Again, great job with this game, and I'm really glad I got to play it ^__^
★Remembrance - a WIP
소중했던 내 사람아 이젠 안녕❣ (안녕 안녕 이젠 안녕)

Viobli
Regular
Projects: *Truly, Friends *Lady Eun-mi

#311 Post by Viobli »

I really like the game :D But for some reason, I can't get all of Travis's CGs v.v Bought Demon of Edo, Diamond Moon, all stats reached, bought grey sweater and I got the bonus story but just can't get the CG at the 2nd row, 2nd column.

-Anna-

#312 Post by -Anna- »

I played this game last year and was instantly hooked. Well developed story, artwork, and management system. Will have to download it again soon. Great job! ^_^

FreaQiu

#313 Post by FreaQiu »

my very first pure otome-vn game. ^^V

Kuroki~chan

#314 Post by Kuroki~chan »

Whoever made this game is a GENUIS!!! I loved the game specially the drawing <3.<3.... I made my account because i really wanted to tell you how awesome this game is!!!!

NeoAngelique
Regular

#315 Post by NeoAngelique »

I really enjoyed the game. You're games are amazing and all the best on Backstage Pass!