RE: Alistair++

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Sharane
Regular

Re: RE: Alistair++

#316 Post by Sharane »

This is one of the first otome I played and I love it! Thanks to this game I started to be interested in visual novels :)

Takkun

#317 Post by Takkun »

I've downloaded and played this game and I really ejoyed it! <3
It had a very cute story and the guys were handsome.. and cute =w=
I must say I really loved Shiro-chan and the little twists just made this game perfect!
The music and the art was amazing. It's simply a masterpiece.

Longing for your next game!

qirien
Miko-Class Veteran
Organization: Metasepia Games
Deviantart: qirien
Github: qirien
itch: qirien
Discord: qirien

#318 Post by qirien »

So cute and sweet!
Finished games:

Artemisia

#319 Post by Artemisia »

One of my favorites! ^.^ Oh, yes; a cute boy, a jerky boy, and a reliable boy! Molest the cute one, tie the jerky one tight, and date with the reliable one! Ah, I love this game. :lol:

Misheru10
Deviantart: BlackMisheru

#320 Post by Misheru10 »

It was the first Otome Game I played but after this I played all over this Forum^^

Amazing Game but for me to difficult to get Derek and the glasses-guy...
You don't need a shooting star...

CamilleNicole

#321 Post by CamilleNicole »

I can't remember if I ever posted here or not.
It's been a while since I've played it, though, so I'll probably be playing it again sometime before school starts back up.

Sayuui
Regular
Completed: Refraction, I want to fly
Projects: Seraphim
IRC Nick: Sayuui

#322 Post by Sayuui »

This game is awesome. Simply awesome. I love the way the characters have a lot of personality, the story flows naturally like a slice of life, the art, the music, everything. Q A Q <33333

really, thank you so so much for making this. > u < it's amazing that this game is free. its quality is way too outstanding for that ~~~

sorry if I sound overexcited, it's the first time I ever see a forum like this with so many people so determined to do such masterpieces @ o @ <33333

Laera-chan
Regular
Projects: HeART Thief; Beauty and the Brothers: The Beginning; For Better or Worse; An Otaku's Guide to Santa's Reindeer
Organization: Moonlight Avenue, Inc.; Anomalis

#323 Post by Laera-chan »

Oooh!

I found this game elsewhere, downloaded it, and have been playing it for quite a while. I find it completely adorable.

TBH, my fav character is Travis. He's an almost - if not an outright - Tsundere Megane! What's better than that?!

Overall, I adore this game. Thanks for making it!!

TLAOlt
Regular

#324 Post by TLAOlt »

AH.... I remember playing this back when it was first released! I'm so happy that you're making it better!! XD I'm gonna download the new version and play it!

Thee Forsaken One
Regular
Completed: RE: Alistair++; Backstage Pass; Three Guys That Paint; The Reject Demon Toko - Ch 0; The Menagerie
Projects: Winning Hearts; Astral Hours
Organization: Forsaken Productions
Tumblr: ForsakenProductions
Deviantart: TheeForsakenOne

#325 Post by Thee Forsaken One »

It's amazing to see people are still playing and loving this game. I really appreciate all the comments and feedback. :)

The Chaos Entity

#326 Post by The Chaos Entity »

Thank you!
I just lost a very important friend of mine, and I decided to go through some of the VNs I've downloaded and, well...playing through this agsin really made me smile

succuren
Deviantart: gabbypinetree

#327 Post by succuren »

This is a really nice game! Merui's a sweetheart, I love her a lot! And their interactions were so natural and the boys were cute, though i liked shiro the best.
The art is really cute and beautiful, too

siyereeee
Deviantart: siyereeee

#328 Post by siyereeee »

I really loved this~! Image One of my faves~ Image
I Image weird stuffs~ Image

Fantasysci5

#329 Post by Fantasysci5 »

This was one of the first otomes I played, and I really love it. I love that the MC has her own personality, and that she is a hardcore gamer is something I can really relate to. Her righteous anger is so funny, and I loved the surprise of who Fiona is! A really gorgeous and enjoyable game that I can't believe was free! <3

sanashi27
Regular
Tumblr: ichika27
Deviantart: sorayume-kyou

#330 Post by sanashi27 »

I have never commented on here, have I? That's really weird cause this is one of the first otome games I played.

I love everything about it game-wise: the art, bg, story... it's like one of those professional games!

Out of all the love interest, I liked Shiro the most because of his looks and personality. I kind of knew he was
FionaWings my 1st two playthroughs due to the hint involving the packet you find in his trash. If you don't find it, Fiona will give you the item Shiro said he bought if you did find it. Plus, there are things he said that reminded me of Fiona and vice versa.
Travis was a middle ground because he's nice but your typical Kuudere.
I knew he was Oda because his avatar appears in Rivenwell looking for Alistair after you two talk about it so it was pretty obvious.
I didn't like Derek. Not cause
he's Alistair (he does apologize in his route) but because in order to end up with him, you have to flunk your project with Shiro. I felt very, very guilty since I know how much Shiro cares about his grades. In real life, I had been the weak link of many group projects and I feel bad even now that my classmates had to put up with me so seeing that I have to deliberately do the same thing in-game just hit me in a real bad way.
Our laptop crashed a year ago and I was thinking of replaying the whole game again on the new laptop but it's hard because playing Derek's route again makes me feel upset.

This is one of the games that I liked so much I didn't delete the zip after playing it unlike most other games. XD
Playing games are wonderful. It's like living another life although short, yet it's unforgettable.

MikaYuu is Love, MikaYuu is Life. My OTP <3